chapter 1

Love and Faith

Kim POV

Grandpa last story keep bothering my mind, he always did that, telling me stories mysteriously. That one story I remembered until now, about how he met his love, he said true love but he never said that it wasn’t my grandma, a bit confusing yet strange because he never told anyone but me, even when grandma passed away. He also told me some interesting places he had visited a long time a go and I kept dreaming about that place and promised one day I’ll go there.  That’s  the reason why today I decided to take time off to travelling, I always excited to go to many places, especially new places that I never visit.

After several  hours of flight I’m finally arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport, Thailand. I wasnt  stay at my old house because I don’t wanna remembered the day my father died, but never forget to visit my father’s grave.

 

“Hi dad, how are you? I’m sorry I rarely visited you here, I hope you okay with that, and now I got a chance to go back here, I’m sorry too dad I didn’t follow you to be a soldier like you and grandpa did, I don’t wanna make mom sad again, leaving her forever like you did to us, I miss you dad, and I always love you…

(after about 10 minutes of silence)

I have to go dad, take care. Bye.”

 

Today I make sure the hotel and all the facilities that I got after I booked from London a month ago, I decided to take a break and relaxing for a while at hotel. It feels strange going back to this city after 18 years I moved to London and there are so many changes that occurred here, but tonight I don’t wanna miss a chance to walk through bangkok city that not far from the hotel, surround the street simply to enjoy the city as well as relaxes my mind, then tasted various of street food that which is offered on the side of the road and see the sights of Bangkok city who filled with beautiful light that emanated from a distance. After about 2 hours walking around, I feel so tired then I went back to the hotel and preparing for tomorrow.

The next day

I had prepared the schedule to visit some places that I already planned before, all places is all that Grandpa ever told me,and today,  I visited a traditional floating market Damnoen Saduak, Ratchaburi.

I left my hotel about 8 A.M, I don’t know why I stayed in Bangkok when  visiting places would be far from the hotel, but I don’t care though I still enjoy it. And yes, it’s true I do enjoyed traveling here, I decided to ride a traditional boat by myself, I insist it and the owner of that boat finally give me a chance to ride it by myself, I'm so happy to see the view here and also be able to enjoying a delicious culinary on the boat, while I’m enjoying  Pad Thai (Thai food),I got my eyes distracted by a girl who was buying vegetables, a petite woman with a sweet smile distracted me , her hospitality with the vegetable seller and her lovely face kept me interested to looking at it and make me smiled by myself with no reason. Until I realized I didn’t controlling my boat and it floats uncontrollable, then suddenly …

Bruakkkkk…!!!!