chapter 2

Love and Faith

 

Without noticing my boat crashed into her tip of boat, she was surprised and also all vegetables she just purchased fell into the river.

“Heyy! can you control your boat ,look what you’ve done!?” that girl shocked and looks angry, suddenly her unfriendly face was fade away.

“oh my god, I’m sorry I’m so sorry..it was an accident, I didn’t do it on purpose. I… I will exchange your vegetables, I’m so sorry..uhm mam how much did she pay and give her new vegetables, I will pay for her.” I’m panicking and talked to the vegetables seller to paid all vegetables that I dropped to the river.

“No,..no..no you don’t have to do that, its okay, its accident, I can buy again or maybe the rest of the vegetables that floating still okay.” she still being friendly although disappointed and bend down looking for vegetables which is still good on the river.

"No, this is embarrassing, I mean…uhm…I meant it, I feel bad if I doesn’t do anything." I insisted that I wanted to change that vegetables and feeling gulty.
and then she stop looking her vegetables and smile right in front of my face..

"It doesn’t matter it’s only vegetables...uhm… hey are you okay??!”She asked me and I looking through her eyes, she’s so beautiful, beautiful eyes, smile, face, hair….

(I was frozen in a few seconds)

“Hey you??..Why is your face so red?" she asked me again and I regained my self and her face looks confused.

"Huh ?!...Oh..no..it is..uhm.. maybe I'm eating this spicy Pad Thai, I’m not used to eat spicy food so maybe that’s why my face redden. Uhm  all right then, happy shopping and I am so sorry once again and I hope I can make up my mistakes.”

(She smiled again)
               "Oh, that’s okay..and you must be familiar with the taste of food here, it is a lot of Thai food seasoned spicy , and thank you,anyway next time you should be careful."

 My heart feels like stop beating and also her smile as if I don’t want to take my eyes off of her. I didn’t realized that my face turned red with embarrassment and trying to hide it. I like spicy food it doesn’t matter to me, and I know well about food in Thailand, maybe because my face doesn’t looked like local people that’s maybe she thought I’m a tourist here , but her hospitality made me lose control. Then I turned to my consciousness and row my boat slowly leaving her.

After rowing my boat about 10 minutes I don’t know where I rowing my boat I feel like I’m losing my sense and finally I decided to turn around and go back to the place where she had bought vegetables, but she’s gone.

                “How stupid you Kim, you should ask her name at least or maybe her number if it possible.” I really regretted that I didn’t do anything.

 

AUTHOR POV


Kim spent all day around the town of Ratchaburi and ended up in a store that sells unique things and antiques, he knew the place because of the story of his grandfather.He strolling around that place and then Kim's eyes caught on something in the display window, there is an antiique thing placed on the small engraved box, he approached and observed a silver colored bracelet with beautiful ornaments and as implied history and there is a unique case in the engraving.


                "It antiques and if you buy it, there is interesting things about it." The store owner suddenly appear Kim and explained to Kim who had been observing the bracelet.

“hmm…yeah it’s looks nice and beautiful…” Kim nodded and then he realized something,

"Ah, crap! I ran out of Baht, I forgot to exchange my money." Kim muttered to himself then left the store without pay attention to the owner of the store, he looked for the nearest exchange point that exist around the store.

 

PIE POV


Today is so weird I‘ve got to bumped with another boat at Ratchaburi floating market, he looks not familiar in here, so I guess he’s a tourist who strolling around here, I don’t know why his face so red after eating that Pad Thai, haha I don’t care anyway..

Before I returning home to my mom and dad I took some time to stop at a souvenir shop and antiques to just look around and buy souvenirs for my friends in UK. After I’m strolling around and buy some souvenirs in many stores, then I’m interested in one of the antique shops and immediately entered the store. After I look around and buy some items again for my friends, I got interested in the bracelet that was on the display window.


"Hmm..so beautiful…Pi, how much is this bracelet?" I asked the owner.
"Ahh it is 1500 Baht, it was a man who watched it before and looks interesting,but he suddenly ran out like there was something left, I thought he was going to buy it."

"Uii, it’s expensive, but I’m  very interesting, can I see it?"

"Of course, this should have been a pair of bracelets, but the partner is not sold here is in somewhere, according to the story,someone who can find this bracelet pair and then they met, if the opposite then he is a true love, but if the same will be the one who responsible and meaningful for your life, so that was the history tells about this scarce bracelet, yeah if you only believe about that kind of thing." The owner tells me that story mysteriously but I like those mysterious thing and he let me touch it.

"Wow really? Well, I'm going to buy it, what if I find myself the pair of this bracelet? " I handed him my money and actually I think it doesn’t make sense, but my curiosity to the history of this bracelet makes me want to buy it.

"It wasn’t possible, but if it happens, the seller will tell something to you. Well, I hope you're lucky. "The store owner smiled knowingly as he received my money.

“You’re so beautiful mam.”  He said and smiling before I reached the door store.

“Eh..thankyou Pi.” I shocked and maybe lil bit blushing.

After I get all the gifts and souvenirs that I want, I’m rushing go back home because I’m so tired and tomorrow I should be back to do my trip because unfortunately I’m not linger in Thailand. In the road when I was just about out from the store I seem to see the familiar figure but I don’t know exactly who is that, but I keep walking.

“I think I never seen him before, but why I have this feeling like I know him…” I murmured to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so sorry for late update and short chapter.

i'll try my best to update asap. thankyou for keep reading :)

firda2411,