Day (3)

5 Days of Love
 
** Sandara's POV
 
I think you're truly something special, just what my dreams are really made of.. 🎶🎶🎶
 
I came to the park early as I've been extra giddy since this morning. I still cant believe that I hugged Hae! I put on my ipod and for some reasons the songs on my shuffled playlist are all about finding a new love (I wonder why?) I just sat there in the bench and get lost in the music when suddenly my sight became dark as a pair of hands flew in my eyes.
'Whoa! Who are you? Please dont hurt me I'm not rich.'
'Guess who?'
'Oh my God Hae! You had me scared, thought you're a criminal!'
'Do I look like one?'
I turn to him as he asked and was greeted by his puppy eyes and innocent smile. I feel my heart flutters - gosh do I have to be like this everytime he does that?
'Nah, you're too cute to be one.'
'You think I'm cute?' He smirks.
'No, I didnt mean that!'
'It's okay, I know you're just too shy to admit.'
'You're so full of yourself Hae. I'm just realizing that now.'
'I'm just kidding Sandy! By the way sorry I'm late, I have to get something for our adventure today.'
'Its fine. So what's our plan for today?'
'It's a surprise! We better get going, milady.' he extends his hand as if to me so I took his hand and we left for our next destination.
 
 
 
 
**** Donghae's POV
 
'We're here!'
'Wow Hae thanks so much! this is going to be so much fun! I love it!
We've finally arrived to the amusement park in the city. I've learned from Dara that she loves feeling like a kid again so I decided this is the perfect place for one of our adventures. And now she's jumping up and down wearing the biggest smile. And I am really glad that I am the one who put that smile in her beautiful face.
'Glad you like it Sandy. Lets get going!'
 
We first went for the fast rides to keep the adrenaline rushing. I cant help but be mesmerized with her - she still looks cute even when she's screaming and with all her hair in the air!
 
At the the horror house:
'Hae, can we go back, I'm going to have nightmares tonight.'
'Oh what happened to brave Sandy?'
'I am not brave, I am really scared so please lets just skip this.'
'Dont worry milady, the very brave Hae will be your knight to protect you from all evil! So dont be afraid!' I started to act like a hero showing my muscles and Dara started laughing.
'You're so funny Hae! Fine fine, Dont leave me okay?'
'Come here.' I linked her left arm to my right arm and hold her hand. 'We're in this together okay?'
 
 
 
** Sandara's POV
 
I felt myself relax when Hae put his arms with me. I feel like I'm running coz my heart's beating so fast. We enter the horror house and like a knight in shining armor, she defied every creature that came near us. I'm still afraid so I just closed my eyes and let Hae guide me til the exit.
'See, brave Sandy you did it!'
'Hahaha I almost had a heart attack there!'
'I told you I wont let anyone hurt you. And because of that, I have a surprise to you.'
'Huh?'
'Wait here.' he went inside inside the souvenir shop and I wait as I'm still catching my breath.
'Tada! Sandy, meet Haru - your new bear-guard. Haru, this is Sandy.'
Hae is now holding a brown fluffy bear with a  heart in his chest. I feel my heart somersaulting as the sight of Hae with a bear is just too cute!
'Aaaaaw! Yay! Hae you're so sweet. I've never had a bear-guard before. He's so cute! Come on Haru, come to momma.'
'Of course, Haru got his cuteness from me coz I'm his dad.'
'Owkay so we are now proud parents of Haru huh.'
'My pleasure milady. So why dont we take Haru to our last ride?'
 
 
** Donghae's POV
 
Our last ride is at the ferris wheel. I choose this coz the view is spectacular specially at night. We occupy one of the cars and Sandy is still treating Haru like a baby - they look so cute together I cant take my eyes off her.
'Sandy, thank you for spending your time with me. I really enjoy this day, and the past few days that we're together. I really like being with you.'
'I should be the one thanking you Hae. You made my last couple of days here in Seoul a very memorable one. It never really dawn on me that I'm leaving. But now I'm getting sad coz I wish I could have known you longer.'
'Let's just forget all those sad thoughts and focus on having fun, okay? What's important is right here, right now.'
We're already reaching the topmost part of the ferris wheel when she suddenly reached for my hand and look me in the eyes.
'I think I like you Hae.'
 
 
** Sandara's POV
 
Its like something clicked in me when Hae said that what's important is right here, right now. I dont know what came into me but then...
'I think I like you Hae.' Hae looked surprised but he remained silent.
'I'm crazy right? I know I've known you for just 3 days. Its just that everytime I'm with you, I am at my happiest and you make me feel important. I'm not asking for anything in return but I just want to let you know how I feel.' 
I looked away and turn to the beautiful skyline. I released his hand and that's when he hugged me.
'I like you too Sandy. You dont know how much.'
I hugged him back with Haru in between us, as the ferris wheel continue to descend.
 
 
 
** Donghae's POV
 
Sandy liked me - I didnt know how lucky I am to have met her and now we share the same feelings. After the ferris wheel ride, we walked out of the amusement park hand in hand, and i accompany her back to our park. My heart is bursting with happiness with this strange feeling. I tried not to think of the idea that she's leaving so I wanted to make the most out of it. I made my way thru my apartment still thinking where to bring her tomorrow when I saw a figure waiting.
'I didnt know you'll be back today.'
'I sent you messages yesterday but got no response so I decided to just drop by.'
'What do you want, Jessica?'
'Why Donghae, can't I pay my boyfriend a visit?'
 
 
 
******** A/N: There you go. Thanks to all my new subscribers - sending love to all of you! And to my avid commenters kyupidd and killua_mich **hugs and kisses** Have you seen the brief Darahae moment at Gaon? I've been spazzing for days! ❤️️ Anyway back to my story, I hope I didnt bore you with the long update but then we also have a bit of twist. Let me know how you're feeling about it. Til next time! xoxo.