Day (1)

5 Days of Love
*** Sandara's POV
 
Bon Voyage Sandara!!!
 
I started hugging each of my classmates and teachers as we said our goodbyes to each other. It is my last day at the uni coz in a week i'll be going to France as foreign exchange student. Yes I'm so excited I'm going to see the Eiffel Tower! After packing all my stuff, I've decided to wander around. I just kept on walking til I reach the park. I've always wanted to go here but my busy schedules dont permit me to do so. I sat on one of the benches to enjoy the view of the overlooking trees and buildings. I started reading one of my favorite romance novels and cant help but be jealous of their characters. i'm a hopeless romantic but i've never felt that love that knocks me off my feet. oh well, maybe i'll find it in France :)
 
*** Donghae's POV 
 
I just finished my last class and decided to go to my favorite place. It's my place to relax and get inspiration to write songs. Upon getting to the park, I saw a girl in the bench I used to sit that's overlooking the trees. I was caught off guard as she seems lost in thoughts but still looks so enchanting. I hesitated but then decided to approach her.
'You were sitting on my bench.'
'Oh I'm sorry! I didnt know someone owns a bench in a public park.'
'I'm just kidding! I just sit here everyday so I'm a bit territorial. Can I share the seat?'
'Go ahead, its public property. And the view here is perfect.'
I sit beside her and took a glance. She really is beautiful but there is a certain depth that makes me wants to know her more.
'Yeah it's almost perfect.' I said.
 
 
*** Sandara's POV 
 
I was so engaged in my reading when someone approached me and I find myself looking at a pair of the most beautiful eyes I've seen. He jokes that this is his place so I agreed to share the seat. His aura is so relaxing that I didnt mind eventhough he's a total stranger.
'So you come here often?'
'Yeah, just to unwind and get some words out. How about you, what brings you here?'
'Nothing. I just want some quiet time.'
'Mind if I ask why?'
'No personal questions. I dont know you.' 
'Alright alright. Let me introduce myself, call me Hae.'
I look at him and met his smiling eyes. He extends his hand to me and I took it.
'Call me Sandy.' He then smiled and I felt my heart skipped a beat. Oh my, those dimples are gonna be the death of me.
 
 
*** Donghae's POV
 
She looks so cute reading her book and she's so absorbed like she's in another world. I really find her fascinating. We talked about a lot of things. She told me she's leaving for Paris in a week to study film - I dont know why but I felt sad. I told her I'm studying music and we share our favorite songs. We got so lost in time and its already sunset. 
'I'll have to go Hae, my roommate will be waiting for me for dinner. It was nice meeting you.'
'Its also nice meeting you Sandy, it's not everyday I meet someone new.'
She picked up her bag and started to leave when suddenly.
'Sandy wait!' I called up to her.
'What is it Hae?'
'Can we meet up again here, tomorrow?'
She looks surprised and gave me a small smile.
'I'll see what I can do. Bye Hae.'
 
 
I'm so screwed.