In Your Arms ( Key x Luna)

SELENIC
Key x Luna
Because this moment was so adorable. My heart literally bursted and I gained cavities from watching this happen <3
Also, I did not make the gif. The credit goes to the maker.

 
Key's heart stopped when the winner was announced on M! Countdown. They did it. f(x) has won for their album, 4walls. He kept a professional smile on his face, clapping for them like an MC would but on the inside, he felt absolutely elated for them. They had worked so hard behind the scenes from what he could see whenever he passed by their practice sessions. 

Notably, he knew how hard Luna, his undisclosed girlfriend, worked for this comeback. He was so worried every time he saw her. She would look a little bit too thin or the circles under her eyes would be much darker but always, she flashed a bright smile for him. That's what he always liked about her. Always bright even in the darkest of times. Whenever he was stressed or frustrated, she would always try to cheer him up. 

"Kibum oppa, look at this cute doggie gif!"
"You know, Amber told me this weird joke today..."
"Let's order some sweets for this cafe, oppa!"

And along the way, he fell for her charms. 
 
┅ ┅✮┅ ┅
 
After dance practice, Luna had stayed behind to practice by herself until Key stumbled upon her, scolding her for overworking herself. The female idol just playfully scolded him back for being in the company so late. Shaking his head, he managed to make her take a break, the pair sitting down in one corner of the dance practice room.
Luna was babbling on about beauty products she had come across, along with other things, while Key was watching her with a soft smile on his face. His hand reached over to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, causing the female idol to stop mid-sentence.
 
"Sorry, it was bothering me," he mumbled, wanting to see her face more clearly. Even after practice, she looked beautiful to him.
 
She smiled shyly. "Kibum oppa, you should go home. You look tired."
 
"No, I'm not tired." I want to be here with you.
 
A sigh left her lips. "I'll be fine~ You don't have to take care of me all of the time."
 
"But if I don't, who will?" He posed. "You're always smiling like you don't have any problems in your life but I know. I didn't get the title of SHINee's umma for nothing, you know. Tell me, what's on your mind?"
 
Luna gave him a confused and conflicted expression, looking down at her lap, while Key gazed at her, waiting patiently. His hand reached over to hold her hand, thumb gently smoothing over her soft skin. "Oppa..." she started quietly, enjoying the warmth of his hand. "What if...this is it for us?" She looked up at him with big glossy eyes. "What if fans don't like our album? It's been so long. What if they don't like us anymore?"
 
 
Truthfully, what if she didn't do enough to meet the expectations of their fans?
 
"They will like it." Key firmly stated, squeezing her hand. "You want to know why? Because everyone has been waiting for f(x) to come back. So don't worry, I promised you your fans will love it when you comeback. If they don't, I'll...shave off all of my hair." A snort came from Luna. "I'm serious!"
 
She felt relived by his words, pushing her worries to the back of her mind. He made it sound so easy. Her lips curved to a small smile, chuckling at his words. "How can you be so sure?"
 
"Because you're Luna. The fans adore you and plus, anything is possible with you."
 
"Yeah, right oppa. It's because I always really practice hard that things are possible!" She said firmly with a determined expression.
 
"That's not what I meant, you dork, but yes, you do practice /too/ hard though." He shook his head at how silly she was.
 
She looked at him curiously, blinking. "Then what do you mean?"
 
"This. Us." Kibum simply said, looking at her with a tender smile. "I didn't think this could be possible between us." Before she could even comprehend what he meant, he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. She froze, her eyes widening in shock. He pulled away briefly and stared at her reaction, a fear quickly growing in his heart. ', I screwed up.' He opened his mouth to apologize and explain himself but stopped when the petite girl crawled onto his lap and kissed him back with the same fervor when he did. His arms wrapped around her waist, returning the kiss. The pair pulled away moments later.
 
A wide grin appeared on his face, resting his forehead against hers. "Oh my, Sunyoung. Were you that eager to kiss me?" He teased.
 
"Shush," she murmured, a pink tint adorning her cheeks.
 
┅ ┅✮┅ ┅
 
Luna couldn't help but burst into tears with Krystal following after. They won for 4walls. She was so overwhelmed by emotions. Everything that they worked hard for paid off. The fans loved their comeback and album. She saw the positive comments and reaction for their music video. She heard the fan chants. She truly felt blessed.
 
She turned away from the camera and her hand came up to wipe at her eyes, knowing she would't be able to give thanks. Luckily, Victoria and Amber spoke for younger pair. She felt a hand on her shoulder then an arm wrapping around her, comfortingly patting her back. She looked up and felt fresh tears falling, slightly smiling. 'Kibum...' She felt so happy to see her boyfriend and nervous at the same time since they were in the public's eye.
 
His hand went to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, murmuring gentle words for her only.
 
"Sunyoung, you were amazing."
"I told you they would love it, didn't I?"
"You were so beautiful."
"I love you."
 
And she found herself, falling for him more and more. 
 

Formating is so weird on here. ;~; Forgive me if it looks weird.