First Day!!!!!????

Could He V The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Your alarm wakes you up for like the 40th time. That means two things: you definitely need a new ringtone && you're totally late for school. And on the first day yay. Someone was impatiently knocking on your bedroom door, "Dude you better be ready the bell is gonna ring in like five minutes!!" Jiyeon yelled.

 

"I am ready!!", you lied as you put on a tee and some pants, "lemme just brush my teeth real quick!"

 

"Girl you better not be lying or else..." Ji sighed.

 

"Yeah hey look i'm ready..." You said as you opened your door, you couldnt help but laugh because Jiyeon looked funny when she was mad. Like hella funny. Anyways she was right, this was the latest you'd be getting to school. You quickly got your backpack and headed out with JIyeon. It didnt take long to get to school because when Taec was in a hurry, man if you got to your destination alive, at least you made it right? 

 

"Well we obviously don't have the same schedule so see ya! I'm off to Chem...", Jiyeon started whining as she headed to the science building. OF COURSE it was totally like Ji to take two science classes senior year "just for fun" riiiiiggghhhttt FUN....

 

"Okay well smell ya later I got Maths first yay....", You headed to the Math building. Yay this was going to be fun, a senior going to the lowest math class possible for your grade, Consumer Math. You mentally high-fived yourself for being at school before the late bell rang, new record? Heh....maybe. As you walked into class you saw almost all the seats we taken. It was either the front corner seat or the back s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter