So not excited for school...

Could He V The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was a few days before school started. You and Jiyeon were at registration early because you didn't like crowded places. Plus the people at school were extra mean when authority was nowhere to be seen. It was like going to a war zone except only one person was on your side. Even then, people were trying to take away your only chance. Those losers. Who cares what they think anyways right? riGhT?

    "Can we make this quick? People are starting to show up ugh.",You sighed then pointed at the parking lot. There were a few more cars there than when you first came including a rather nice blue Kia. Some dude was just sitting there looking extremely nervous. Maybe it was his first time here? Probably, I mean who doesn't want to go to a school that's know for being super average.

  "What even are you babbling about? Hah there's not many people even here yet ya know...unless...you're avoiding someone...", Jiyeon smirked at you. 

  "What even are are YOU talking about? I'm always avoiding people....specifically? EVERYONE at this school. Besides you don't want to keep Taec waiting now do you?",You teased.

 "Aha funny...", she rolled her eyes at you playfully, "but you do have a point sooo lets go!"

 "Ok...let's go to the gym-", You sighed sadly, "-yay we get to see what classes I don't have with you except for science...which I always pass with like a 5000%...",You mumbled as both of you guys headed for the gym. 

    You guys arrived at the gym only to find that it didn't open for another few minutes. Jiyeon looked at you, "C'mon girl it's just a few minutes."

  "Only a few minutes", You mimicked, "More like a few YEARS! I swear this school is so-", You stopped when you saw the guy who drove the Kia coming your way. Suddenly as if you never said a word in the first place, you stopped talking.

  "Ohh heyyy (y/n) look it's the guy you were eyeing ealier! And don't say you weren't beccause the look on your face when you saw him was like the look on your face when you see food so unless you're gonna eat him....", She turned to you mockingly.

"Ok hey yeah please shut up or i'm gonna die of embarrasment and I don't think you want to explain to the medics why this happened-"Jiyeon cut you off.

 "Whatevs...at least try to talk to him! I'll even help you if you ask.", She winked at you.

 Before you could say anything back to her, the guy came up to us. His whole demeanor changed, he seemed waaaay more confident. There was something about him that made you feel safe. You let out a quiet sigh along with a slight smile. He saw you smile so he smiled back. You felt emberrased you did that so you quickly looked away. You couldn't see it but you could feel your cheeks getting bright red. The boy extended his hand out waiting for a hand to shake. You weren't about to do it and Jiyeon knew that so she shook his hand. 

 "Hi there, Miss Fancy!", He shook Ji's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter