Wish.

Heaven.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can dad love me just this once? I won't ask anything else, please make my wish come true."

2 February.

"Jin-Ah please don't running, you might ended up fall on ground. You don'the wanna hurt yourself right?"

"A-ah? U-um ok grandma."

Jin-Ah said and put a little smile on her face.

The day finally came, it's 2nd February. It's Kim Jin-Ah birthday, so her grandmother prepared a birthday party to celebrate Jin-Ah special day.

And Jin-Ah relationship with her grandparents are getting better, she already start going to school too. She do meet a few nice friends from her school that it is lead to why Jin-Ah's grandmother decided to make a birthday party for her.

Her grandparents are really worried about with whom are Jin-Ah friends with. They do take care and concerns about her a lot. Jin-Ah can't even go out from house except for school and outing with her grandparents and her so-called dad.

But her relationship with her dad or who we call Suho never getting better. Suho keep ignoring Jin-Ah and hurt her if he had a chance. He even using high tones when he talk with her. He don't even wanna share his food with Jin-Ah and that is why Suho keep eating outside this lately. He also feel disgusting whenever Jin-Ah touch or hold his hand, Suho will pull her hand and wipe his hand away. 

"A-a-are I'm too dirty?"

"Why dad get angry when I hold his hand?"

"I am your daughter right? Am I?" 

Jin-Ah try so hard to get Suho attention, all she want is to be love by her own dad. Is that hard?

Suho even not agree when her mom decided to make a birthday party for her. He don't want people realize about her existing. He afraid that the fact their neighbors might knows the true. He afraid that he might need to answer all the questions that their neighbors and media might ask. He is a coward. He is a coward guy from the beginning. He just don't want to admit it.

"Mom? Seriously?"

"The neighborhood gonna be curious about wth is she came from, who's is her parents."

"Media will shows their interest in this things too."

"And I'm the one he who need to solve all this."

"It gonna destroy my reputation mom, dad?"

"Please cancel her birthday party!"

"She is no one too."

Remembering what Suho said to his parents when her mom decided to make a birthday party for Jin-Ah. He's lose, his mom don't care. Suho's mom just wanna make Jin-Ah happy at least this is all she can do for Jin-Ah.

 

 "Ouch!"

"Omg omg Jin-Ah! Jin-Ah! Baby are you ok?"

"I-it's hurt, grandma."

"Omg it's hurt so bad? Jin-Ah why you don't listen to grandma, grandma already told you not to run right?"

"I-i-i'm sorry, grandma."

"Did someone push you or you fell by yourself?"

"Um um d-d-dad t-tra..."

Suho quickly cut Jin-Ah words.

"Jin-Ah Jin-Ah! What happened? Who did this? Omg omg you should be more carefull right?"

Jin-Ah fell on the ground, Suho's mom are so worried so she run toward Jin-Ah as soon as she heard Jin-Ah screamed and when Jin-Ah wanna explained everything Suho came and acted like he was worried about Jin-Ah yet he knows what actually happened to Jin-Ah.

"A-Ah? Um I'm ok."

"Ash listen to grandma, what did you wanna told me just now? What did d-d-dad do?"

"U-um n-n-nothing actually dad almost f-fell just now so I'm t-t-trying to w-warn him."

"R-r-really?"

"Um n-ne."

"Ok if you said so, let's take you to your room."

Jin-Ah lied and her grandmother knows it.

 

In Jin-Ah's room.

"Jin-Ah?"

"Um? Ne grandma?"

"Are you telling me the truth just now?"

"U-um n-ne I'm telling you the truth, grandma."

"Really? You won't lied to grandma right?"

"N-n-ne."

"Ok then, get your rest ok. Grandma will call you down if all the guests arrived."

"N-ne grandma."

Suho's mom try seeking for the truth but Jin-Ah keep denying it, she keep protect Suho.

 

Downstairs.

"Suho!"

"Huh? Ne mom?"

"What did you do to Jin-Ah?"

"What? What did she told mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter