Fantasy.

Heaven.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The fantasy that only Suho belongs in it."

A few weeks after those incident at the motel.

Suho already make a promise to that girl. To take care of her, to love her, to not leave her alone, to be with her and to believe in her.

 

Their relationship getting better until one day that girl have to leave. Not leave like she is dying or she wanna broke up with Suho.

She's just need to leave Suho for a while, well for 2 years actually. They don't wanna broke up so they decided to have a long distance relationships. They will keep in touch even they not going to be able to meet each other.

That girl actually need to go to England, to continue her studies in medical for 2 years. She said.

On the day that girl went to England, Suho don't able to sent her to the airport because of his school. Suho was extremely upset on that night, he mad at his self for not seeing that girl for the last time.

Suho don't come to the school on the next morning. He don't feel like wanna go to school. Well actually Suho is still waiting for a call or a text from that girl. Suho waited from yesterday, he can't even slept well last night.

Are she mad at me cause of not sending her to the airport?

Are she fine?

Are she not well?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter