Nightmare.

Heaven.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is just a nightmare, wake up Suho. W-wake up."

9 years later.

"S-s-suho? W-what have y-you done?"

"Ah? Why Mom? Why?"

"I don't know son. I don't know, you tell Mom!"

"What Mom? Mom? You're worrying me!"

"C-come home n-now!"

"WHAT? No I can't, I'm still in the middle of a meeting. Give me 1 hour Mom."

"NO! I SAID NOW!"

"B-but..."

"NOW SUHO, NOW!"

"A-a-ah I will be there s-soon."

Suho's mom called him while he's still in the middle of his meeting. She asked him to go home as soon as possible.

Suho quickly leave his meeting after get a call from his Mom. He feel worried, his heart beating so fast. Suho started to thinks negatively.

Suho when out of his firm building as soon as he took his phone and car key from his office room. Well Suho is 24 years old now and he's also a manager of law firm, his Dad's firm actually but his Dad are too old for that so his Dad give all responsibly to Suho. Now Suho is in charge for that law firm.

Not like other youngers, after Suho end his high school he had to spent his time learn bout how to handle that firm. Maybe Suho is too young but he had too even if he don't want. He's that only son ah actually the only child in his family.

"Dad believe you, make me proud son."

Suho drove his car fastly and arrive at his home a few minutes later.

"Mom?"

"I'm h-h-home."

At home Suho quickly run to their living room and he saw his Dad, his Mom and a little girl seating on the chair at the living room. Suho shocked, he got shocked when he saw that little girl.

"Who is this little girl?"

"I'm the only child of this family right?"

"Or m-maybe..."

Suho then take a seat next to that little girl, near his Dad. Suho look at his parents face with a question mark on his face.

"U-um who is this?"

Suho said while pointing out to that little girl.

"Y-you don't know?"

"S-suho?"

"W-what have you done s-son?"

Suho's mom said.

"Suho's mom please take a deep breath."

"He had his own reason."

"R-right son?"

Suho's dad replied.

Suho look clueless, he speechless. Suho don't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter