Chapter seventeen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later..

Mark locked himself in the house. He didn’t go for work and he wasn’t in mood to do anything or meet anyone. Hyun Ae never leaved his mind even once each time he tried to erase her from his mind, he would end up hearing her yelling, soft voice and every single thing about her.

“Mark! Are you okay? Spit it out!”

“You make me scared to death!!!”

Mark threw the pillow away when he heard Hyun Ae’s voice hitting his ear drum.

“Actually Mark...Mummy know that Hyun Ae is cheating behind you..but I scared that you’re not going to believe it..”

“She just pretend to be nice because you’re the heir of Seven Holdings.”

Mark sighed deeply in his thought. He was tired of it, he was giving up to understand his own feelings. At the same time, Jinyoung came to his mind.He tucked his head  like a maniac as he groaned in frustration.

~~

Jinyoung came home and he found the house was so quite like it was a haunted house. He panickly looked for Hyun Ae in each room and he couldn’t find her. He went to the backyard and spotted Hyun Ae was sitting at the swimming pool. He took a breath of relieve and slowly made his way towards her.

Hyun Ae looked at her and gave him a weak smile. She was locking herself in the house too,refusing to get out at all. He knew that she was trying hard to show that she had move on, yet he won’t simply believe it. Her eyes were hidden a thousand of pain.

“Hey..have you take any food today?” Jinyoung asked concernly.

Hyun Ae shook her head as an answer.

“Did my cook taste so bad?” Jinyoung pretend to sulk.

“N-no..I’m not feeling to eat anything yet.” She replied, made sure she didn’t hurt him.

Jinyoung continuously pouting and Hyun Ae became guility.

“Jinyoung-ah..” she called him softly.

Jinyoung didn’t look at her as he hung his head low.

“Jinyoung-ah..” she lightly pushed him but her eyes rounded when he fall on the floor.

“Jinyoung-ah!” she tapped his face to wake him up.

“Jinyoung-ah!wake up!” she almost tearing up.

She wanted to run inside to get her phone but Jinyoung suddenly grabbed her arm.

“Jinyoung-ah, you make me scared!” she yelled angrily.

“I won’t wake up if you refusing to eat or get out from this house.” Jinyoung said which made Hyun Ae chuckle.

“Okay..but wake up. I don’t want you to get sick..” Hyun Ae said and pulled both of his hands to haul him up.

“If I fall sick, it’s all your fault.” Jinyoung stated cutely.

“Why?”

“Because of worrying about you...” Jinyoung winked.

“Aish!” Hyun Ae whined but the she smiled, a genuine one.

“Come. Let’s eat dinner outside,okay?” he said and she nodded.

While waiting for Hyun Ae to get ready, he waited in the car. His mind was little bit mess, he have fall for Hyun Ae and he didn’t want to see her suffering because of Mark.

“I want you divorce Hyun Ae.” Jinyoung said firmly as he stared into Mark’s eyes.

Mark scoffed as he stood up facing his bestfriends. The air was filled with strange tense as Mark pushed his chest making him stumble backwards.

“Who are you to ask me like that man?”

“For your information, I’m not going to divorce her. NO MATTER WHAT I’M NOT GOING TO DIVORCE HER!”

“Oh really? That’s mean you love her.” Jinyoung smirked.

Mark stunned at the words love an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter