Chapter sixteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey..what are you looking at?” Victoria pecked on Mark’s cheek.

Mark gave her a small smile as he looked at her. She pouted when saw Mark wasn’t happy at all. She then stood in front him and hugged his waist.

“What is the matter that you’re thinking of?” she asked curiously but Mark didn’t answer to her.

“Mark..you know that I love you so much, right?” she asked again and Mark just answer with a small nod.

“Then, you’ve to make a decision. I can’t wait longer. I think the media begin to find news about me.” She stated as she rested her head on his chest.

Her fingertips played with his buttons. Mark closed his eyes as he remembered Hyun Ae. He felt miserable. He didn’t know what to do.

“Victoria Lee, the top model of TM Agency was spotted with a CEO of Seven Holdings,Mark Tuan in a club few days ago....”

Mark’s eyes rounded as he broke the hug when he heard his name was mentioned on the news. There’s also a few pictures of them were in the club was taken.

“!” Mark kicked the small table in front him in frustration.

Victoria’s phone suddenly rang and she looked at Mark. It was the reporter. Mark punched the wall beside him hardly as he grabbed his keys and ran out from the house.

On his way home, he got a call. It was his grandma.

“Come with Hyun Ae to my house.”

From the voice, he knew he’s going to face a very big problem. He slammed his hand on the streeng wheel as he increased the speed of driving.

~~

The glass in Hyun Ae’s hand slipped down after she heard that news on the tv. Her heart ripped apart as tears suddenly fall down on her cheek. That moment, the door was opened and Mark appeared. She quickly picked up the shattered glasses with her hands. It’s stuck on her fingers and it began to bleed but she didn’t care about it. It nothing compared to her bleeding heart.

“Hyun Ae-ah..” Mark ran towards her as he tried to stop her from picking it up.

But she snatched away her hands from him and she stood up with the pieces of glass in her hand. She ran to the kitchen and Mark chased after her. Mark hold her hand making her to face him.

“Please, listen to me first..”

Mark cleared his throat which formed a sudden lump.

“I don’t know about the news. I’m sure that there’s no reporters at that moment/ Seriously, I know it’s all my fault.But hear my reason first..”

“Let me go, Mark.”

But Mark didn’t let her arm go but she snatched away her arm harshly. Seeing her tears flowing out non-stop, made his heart clenched. He couldn’t see her crying.

“It’s not your fault, Mark! It’s mine! I broke our promise and I know that I’m not supposed to cry like this but my heart ache. I know I should be happy but I can’t lie to myself anymore..I can’t..” she fall on the floor.

Mark was about to say something but the bell suddenly rang. He stood up and saw it was his family. Mark went to open the sliding door and his grandma with his parents came in. They went to the living hall. Minutes later, Hyun Ae appeared from the kitchen. Her mother-in-law managed to give her a smirk as Hyun Ae went beside Mark.

“Grandma, you said that---”

“What is this Mark?What happened on your marriage?” The grandma asked, a hint of disappointment was obviously shown on her face.

“G-grandma..a-actually..”

“Just tell me is all the news are true?” his grandma cut off his words and Mark slowly nodded.

Tears escaped from the old woman, she was disappointed with her only grandson.

“Why Mark? Why you do this to me?” she asked again.

Mark’s lost his words. He knew it was all his fault but he didn’t know what should he answer. His feelings were hurt too.

“Hyun Ae..do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter