Step 1

Couple Dance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Summer came. The time that Heerin waited the most. She was going to participate in dancing competition which held in the end of summer. She already prepared it for along time. She practiced diligently after school and when she had free time at home. She loves dancing. Dancing is her life. She felt free like a bird when she dances. There is no other thing she loves more than it.

 

That day was the audition day in her dancing’s academy. She felt little nervous but she convinced herself to give her best.

“Kids, I want to announce this year dancing competition’s theme. The theme is couple dance. You must be pairing up to join the competition. Because of this academy lack of male dancer, so then we will join with 'A' dancing academy for this competition.”, Teacher Jung informed. Everybody became more excited, wanting to know who would male dancer alike. On the other hand, Heerin busied with her thought. She never did pairing dance before, so then she felt a bit worry.

 

Teacher Jung clapped her hand to get back the attention. “Please welcome Teacher Kim and his three dancing student.”.

And by that, 4 men entered the room. The room immediately filled by gasp and murmurs. They are indeed dancer, with the well built and proportional body, also handsome face in addition. Heerin wondered how it would like when they dance. That must be awesome.

 

She wasn’t wrong. The next moment, Teacher Kim and his dancing students showed their dancing ability. The way they moved and synchronized their body with the rhythm was beyond awesome. Teacher Jung and her dancing students were sure they would win the competition with the boys help.

 

“Now is your turn to show your ability, girls! I, Teacher Kim, and the boys will be the judge. Three people in a row. Get ready!”, Teacher Jung commanded. The girls quickly made group with three people. They danced the usual dance they learnt from Teacher Jung. Everybody danced passionately including Heerin. She really wanted to join the competition as representative of her dancing academy. She wanted to achieve something as the result of her hard work.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter