You never be my friend

My guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello! Everyone. How 's about this story? I need you guy comment! Comment!

Day by day

My feeling toward him growing.

 I don't think he will accept my feeling, I just an ordinary girl, which is not pretty , not cute, even my parents called me, their daughter, nerd, monkey , dinosaur.

So, I swear I won't let anyone to know it.  An nerd monkey like me, love the most popular, handsome and rich , hot guy like him, Kwon Jiyong. It is ridiculous. If I confess my feeling, I already know what will happen,I must be humiliated and Jiyong oppa must stay away from me, don't talk , don't be kind to me anymore.

I know he loves dessert so much.

I secret made cupcake to him and put it inside his locker.

"Omo....Omo...... What are you doing ah?  I am being caught by miyoung, the popular girl in our school.

Miyoung is very nice girl, she even encourage me to confess to Jiyong.

When I already prepared cupcake for confession, I told miyoung that I still afraid, then she helps me to give it to Jiyong.

However, it comes out miyoung become Jiyong's girlfriend.

I felt betrayed.

~*~

Ring..... Ring....Ring.....

Finally, All lesson is finished.

As usual, I went to the physical education store room to help Kim Teacher for cleaning all the sports stuffs.

Kim teacher is very nice. She understand my situation, I help her to clean up and offer me some allowance as payment, so that I can get enough money to pay the school fees.

Haha.... I am queen of part time jobs.

Let me count.....

Milk delivery girl
Afterschool helper
Pub kitchen assistant

All I need is money.

So it doesn't matter.... What kinds of jobs I work in.

Besides, I don't need to do something strange.... You know what I mean, although it is super tired.

I love studying.

So it is not a big deal.

What is more, I can see him. My Jiyong oppa. >=<

Suddenly, I heard there are group of boys walking inside the PE storeroom, while I was working inside the back room.

" Did you see her?"  It is really her. Oh... My god.... It is so disgusting...." Xin scream, one of Jiyong bestfriend.

I wonder who they are talking.

" Jiyong-ah! Freaking scared. I bet you are so shocked too. " Herny said, one of Jiyong bestfriend.

" Neh! It is so shocked for me to know it.......

" JiYong-ah! I always tell you not to be nice and make friend with that ugly nerd monkey.... She now even dare to give you handmade cupcake."

" I don't know why that stupid need monkey.... Will do it..... being friendly to her it is because  She looks so pity.  Let me make it clear, I never think she is my friend. " Jiyong chuckled.

"Hey!! Don't talk about her. It makes me feel vomit. Let go to somewhere."  Jiyong said in annoying voice.

" okok.... Let's go!!"
~*~

" Being friendly..... Because she looks  pity......"

" it make me feel vomit....."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter