My density

My guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You 'POV

"Miyoung-ya, Gomowo. I love your handmade cupcake." Jiyong smiles sweetly and kiss his beautiful girlfriend.

" Glad you like it. If you like it, I can make cupcake every week. " Miyoung said with cute voice.

" I don't want my girlfriend, too tired... Always cook her hands will like grandma."

" Yah! Grandma?! My hands?"

They are the most famous couple in our school.

Who am I ?!

I am Lee Hana, 17 years old, an ordinary girl, a nerd with thick glasses, short hair.

All I want about to be an invisible one in school. Complete three year high as quick as I could.

However, people just don't let me alone..... Everytime I came to school. They must notice my appearance......

When I closed my locker and move to my classroom, get ready for my favourite lesson, English literature.

" Hey! Hey! Monkey nerd is coming....." One of the boys who like to insult me again.

I ignore him and walk to my desk.

" whoa! You got guts, huh..... Monkey Nerd..... Let oppa feed you banana.... You are too thin.... Should eat more." He grabs my jaw and focus me to eat the banana,

coughs... Throat.... It pains....

" Hey! Don't be so rude to a girl." A familiar voice stops the actions of that jerk.

" Jiyong-ah! It is not a rude behavior. I just show all my love to my beloved monkey." That jerk, pinched my cheeks hardly, then walk away.

" Thanks for saving me again!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter