Couple Sport Day (PART 4)

Romantic and 91 LINE IDOLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* *~ what the cam show 

( ) ~ their response 

#  ~ not record by the cam

" "~ talk with own self

For "Sports Day Special", only what happen during the match was recorded. During the rest time, the staff won't record. 

Narsha: Now it was the guy turn to fight. For the previous fight, Seohyun lost to Chaerin.

Leeteuk: That's mean if Hoya lost this round, they will be eliminated.

Seohyun: I'm sorry Hoya, because of me we will get eliminated. (she lower her head)

Hoya: (He put his hand on her chin and make her look straight into his eyes) Hey, don't worry. It's not the end and I promise that I will win this game for you. (he smile)

Seohyun: Thank you. (she smile)

Seohyun POV: Hoya, why you did this to me? Do you know what you say earlier will make me love you more?

Leeteuk: Should we start with the cheer? Seohyun you will go first.

Seohyun: (she make a heart with her hand and she throws it to Hoya) Hoya, fighting.

*Hoya catch the throwing heart and act like he open the door in his chest and put the heart inside*

Narsha: Hoya was so sweet he take Seohyun heart and put it in his heart.

Hoya: Thank you, Seohyun. I will treasure this present. (he wink to her)

*Seohyun blush*

Hyorin: Ahhh..someone blushing.

Hara: Hoya was so sweet to do it like that.

Minhyuk: Hara gives me your right hand.

Hara: My right hand. Why? (she give her hand to Minhyuk)

Minhyuk: (he act like he put something on it) This is my heart, please take care of it. (he smile innocently)

Leeteuk: Someone has started his move.

*Nicole and Chaerin run to Hara*

Chaerin: Wahh..you are so lucky.

Eli: Eww...that was so cheesy.

Hyorin: (he look at Eli) Now I know why none of the girl like you.

Narsha: Eli that is not cheesy but it was called SWEET.

*Lay hang his hand on Eli's shoulder*

Lay: It's ok bro. I will teach you about this SWEET things. 

Eli: Whatever.

Narsha: So, Chaerin it's your turn to cheer for Dongwoon?

Cl: (Chaerin walk towards Dongwoon then she kiss his cheek) Oppa, Hwaiting.

 

Dongwoon: Thank You. (he smiled widely)

*Chaerin quickly run back to the girl and hide behind Nicole because she was so shy*

Leeteuk: Ok, we will start the game. Hoya and Dongwoon are you ready?

Hoya & Dongwoon: Nae.

Narsha: The second round starts now.

*Hoya start attack Dongwoon, but Dongwoon withstand the attack and attacking him back. They keep going back and forth*

Cl: Oppa, Hwaiting.

Seohyun: Hoya you can win this.

Leeteuk: Both of them was so strong so I don't know who will win this round.

Narsha: Want to make a bet?

Leeteuk: You want to bet on who?

*In a blind of eyes, Hoya fall from the platform*

Leeteuk: What happen?

Narsha: We did not bet yet.

Eli: Hoya slipped and Dongwoon takes this chance to push him.

Hyorin: Oppa, shouldn't you be the referee? Why don't you watch the match?

Leeteuk: Ahh...sorry. (he glare at narsha) Narsha this is your fault.

Narsha: What did I do?

Leeteuk: You distract me.

Narsha: That is your fault. You also want to make the bet.

Leeteuk: If you don't ask me I won't get....

Lay: Hyung, you should do your work now.

Leeteuk: What should I do?

Minhyuk: Hoya / Seohyun out. Dongwoon / Chaerin will go to the quarterfinal round.

Chaerin: Yay we win. (she hug Dongwoon)

Rest time 

Dongwoon: (Dongwoon hug Cl back) That is because you cheer for me, if not I won't get enough energy to fight Hoya.

Hyorin POV: Why did Dongwoon hug Chaerin. I should be the one in his embrace.

*Hyorin come to them and pull Chaerin from Dongwoon*

Cl: Ohh...Hyorin why?

Hyorin: Chaerin, please accompany me. I really need to use the toilet now.

Cl: Ok. Let's go now.

Eli: Hyorin, where you want to go?

Hyorin: It's not your problem.

*They leave Eli dumbfounded*

Hoya: Sorry, Seohyun because I can't fulfill my promise to you.

Seohyun: It's ok. You have done all your best. (she smile)

*Then Seohyun walk towards Eli*

Eli: Hey, why you look so sad?

Seohyun: I lost. (she pout)

Eli: Seohyun, this is only a game. So, cheer up. You know right that I hate to see you sad.

Seohyun: Umm..I will smile. (she smile)

Eli: Why you choose to stay when we get the chance to change partner?

Seohyun: I think too much that time and when Leeteuk Oppa ask that I don't realize until I hear he say that I was the only one that wants to stay.

Eli: What did you think at that time? Is it about Hoya?

Seohyun: (she nodding) I want to change partner but half of me said that I should stay with him. Eli what should I do? Why it was so hard for me to forget about him.

Eli: Maybe because you don't even try to forget about him.

Seohyun: What did you mean?

Eli: Do you know that you look really happy when you with him? You keep smiling.

Seohyun: Really! I did that?

Eli: (He nodding) Seohyun, if you can't leave him then make him fall for you. So, I can saw your beautiful smile even it was for Hoya.

*In their way back to the shooting place*

Hyorin: Chaerin can I ask you something?

Cl: Sure, what did you want to know?

Hyorin: Did you really like Dongwoon?

Cl: Why you ask me about that?

Hyorin: Because I like him. How about you do you love him?

Cl: (she nod) I think so.

Hyorin: I think he likes you more than he like me. If you like him back I think I should move on. I don't want to split two love birds.

Cl: How about you?

Hyorin: I'm ok with it. You know right that we can't force someone to love us back. I wish both of you happy together.

Cl: Thank you. (she hug Hyorin)

Hyorin: Plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter