Handycam Choice (PART 1)

Romantic and 91 LINE IDOLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* *~ what the cam show 

( ) ~ their response 

#  ~ not record by the cam

PD: Romantics are you ready for "Handycam Selection"?

Everyone: Nae.

PD: Then, let's going outside.

*All of them going outside*

Minhyuk: I want to sit in front. 

Hoya: Me too. 

*Hoya and Minhyuk seat beside each other at the front seat*

Seohyun: Hara, Hyorin. Let's sit here.

Hara & Hyorin: Ok.

*They sit beside each other*

Lay: Dongwoon, let sit here this seat was empty.

Dongwoon: Nae. (he sit beside Lay)

Eli: Nicole sit beside me.

*Nicole just stood still at her place, then Eli the look at her because she don't move*

Dongwoon: Cola, sit beside me and Lay. Come on. (he pull Nicole)

Nicole: Thanks, Woonie.(she mumble)

Dongwoon: (he whisper) I know that there are something wrong with you and Eli. I won't force you to tell me about it but pease remember that I will always there beside you.

Cl: Sorry Eli but can I sit beside you?

*Eli just nodding his head*

Cl: Thanks.

PD: Ok, we will start now. The first video is from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: Mine first. (he was shocked) PD-nim can't you show others video first?

PD: Sorry, Minhyuk. The staff has chosen you to be the first.

Minhyuk: Ok.

* Minhyuk start the record with showing his face*

Minhyuk: Annyeong. (he wave to the camera with his free hand)

Minhyuk: Today, I will show all of you who has to make my heart flutter every time I saw her.

*The video capture Dongwoon*

Dongwoon: What? I make your heart flutter (his eyes turn big)

Minhyuk: No, Dongwoon. Please watch my video till it finishes.

Dongwoon: Sorry, sorry. I was shocked because my face in your video.(he laugh)

Minhyuk: Not Dongwoon but the girl that was his partner today. 

*The video show Seohyun and then pause*

PD: Minhyuk, you choose Seohyun at the end of the day. What make you choose her?

Minhyuk:  Umm..actually, I have fallen for her from the first time I saw her when Yonghwa Hyung introduce Seohyun to me as his wife.(he chuckle)  I though this feeling will go away but when I saw her at the airport yesterday, my heart start beating fast again like when I first saw her. It's like love at the first sight.

PD: Seohyun, what did you think when the video pause at you?

Seohyun: At first I was laughing when Dongwoon was shock because he though he make Minhyuk heart flutter but when the video show me and Minhyuk said that I'm the one that make his heart flutter I was shock. (she remain silent for a second) I don't know that I can make someone heart flutter. After all, Minhyuk thanks for choose me.(she smile)

PD: Now, we will watch Hara video.

Hara: Ahh..it's embarrassing.

Minhyuk: Don't worry Hara, I know what it feel like.

*The camera was capturing Eli body who so focused cutting the ingredient in the kitchen*

Hara: This guy was really charming especially when he cook, but I think it not enough charming to make I fall for him.

*Hara walk away and stop in front of baby room*

Hara: Look. (she record Dongwoon who is singing lullaby to make Yumi sleep*

Hara: I'm sure he can be a good daddy. But, I want to find a date and not a daddy so let's find another guy.

*Then her camera capture Cl and Hyorin who was secretly watching Dongwoon*

Hara: (she laugh) I think, Dongwoon has made this two girl fall for him.

Hyorin: (she pinch Hara's arm) Yah, Hara why you record me when I was secretly watching over him.

Hara: Ahh.it's hurt.(she rub her arm) 

Eli: Do you know it was rude to watch someone secretly? (he tease Cl)

Cl: Ahh..this is embarrassing.(Eli laugh)

* The video show a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter