Truth Room

Romantic and 91 LINE IDOLS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* *~ what the cam show 

( ) ~ their response 

#  ~ not record by the cam

" "~ talk with own self

~Front Yard~

*All the Romantics was waiting outside the house for the next session*

Hara: What are we doing here?

Seohyun: I'm not sure.

Dongwoon: PD-nim, what all of us doing here?

PD: quitThis is the "highlight" of this show when the idol will be given 3 minutes free time each to tell each other about what they feel face-to-face in the TRUTH ROOM.

Hoya: Ahh...so we need to be honest when we in that room?

PD: Yes, we hope you guys will say the truth and not lie.

Eli: Can we keep quit if we don't want to answer the question?

PD: Yes, you can. But don't you think the person that bring you in that room actually want to hear the truth, plus all of you was an adult that can make your own decision.

Cl: It must be awkward to be together in that room.

Minhyuk: Yes, I agree but it quite excited.

PD: Hyorin you will be the first. You can bring anyone in the Truth Room.

*Hyorin walk behind the guys and put her hand on Dongwoon hand*

Hyorin: Let's go. I want to have a talk with you.

*They enter the room and sit beside each other*

Dongwoon: Why you choose me?

Hyorin: Because I want to have a private talk with you.

Dongwoon: Ohh.. just say it.

Hyorin: I want to say sorry.

Dongwoon: For??

Hyorin: Moonlight date. I turn the romantic night into a fight night. I think I react that way because of jealous.

Dongwoon: That mean you like me right?

Hyorin: Yes, but I think there are someone more special and deserve you better than me.

Dongwoon: What did you mean?

Hyorin: (She change the question) What did you think about my charm?

Dongwoon: Mmmm....you're beautiful, y, good leader.

Hyorin: Not that. What is my charm that will make the guy look at me?

Dongwoon: Ahh...about that. Let me think.

Hyorin: Is it so hard to say about my charm until you need to think first. I think I don't really have the charm that makes the guy look at me.

Dongwoon: No, you have it. I like it when you just be yourself and not cover your personality. Yes, maybe the other guy don't like it when you act like a DIVA sometimes but I like it and I think you're the most clumsy girl that I have meet.

Hyorin: No, I'm not clumsy.

Dongwoon: Say the one. Hyorin, I know that you have put U-KISS kitchen on fire when you try to cook breakfast for Eli, then in our Moonlight Date you fall and get wound and don't forget that you sprained your wrist today.

Hyorin: Then, do you like me even I'm clumsy?

Dongwoon: No.

Hyorin: Oh..ok.

Dongwoon: But I love you.

Hyorin: What?? 

PD: Hyorin your time is up.

Hyorin: But, I'm not finished yet.

*Dongwoon just walk outside the room and leave Hyorin alone*

PD: Hoya it's your turn.

Hoya: My turn already? But I still don't know to bring who.

*He walk behind the girls and keep going back and forth*

Hoya: Who should I bring?

PD: Hoya takes a deep breath and follows your intuition.

*Hoya take a deep breath. Then, he hold Nicole's hand and bring her to the Truth Room*

Nicole: Hoya, why you bring me here? Shouldn't you bring Seohyun instead?

Hoya: But my intuition says that I should bring you here.

Nicole: Ok, so what did you want to talk about me?

Hoya: How to start this...um. Nicole the first time I meet you was when Namu introduce you as his friend from 91 Line group. That's why after that I ask him to make me as one of the members. So, every time 91 Line idol gather together I always trying to get close to you but because I'm the type that always brings awkwardness around me I'm scared to approach you and befriend with you.

Nicole: But now we already friends.

Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter