Chapter4

My Narcissist Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was complete silence in the hall,after Sehun left.

"All the student can start with their crafts along with their respective team partners" The Teacher announced while clapping her both hands.

"And Team A...You can proceed without your other partner"

 

All the sudents moved to their benches.The smile on the faces of little ones grew wider when they saw clay,which was already kept on the table.

There was still small suspicion in Luhan's head about Sehun,,so in order to confirm that the Yakuza really leaved the class or not he took the final glance over the main entrance of the hall.

And then the teacher shut down the door confirming the fact that the notorious presence was already gone outside the class.

 

 

{Luhan And his other two team partner Kris and chanyeol got the bench beside the window in the last corner of the class....There was pin drop silence in the class}

 

"I'm not interested in this ,You two....make something and write my name with yours" Kris said as he pulled the stool beneath from the bench and sit comfortably.

Both Luhan and Chanyeol's jaw dropped to the ground at the sight.

 

"Why only we have to do it ourself??Teacher said that you've to cooperate also?" Luhan asked in little annoyed tone.

 

"Is your body aching for massage or What??Just come outside the school and then I'll give you full body treatment...." Kris said while widening his eyes in anger.

Luhan Gulpped down the saliva and his adam apple moved up and down.

"If you want to be in one piece on your birthday..than do as he says" little Chanyeol whispered in luhan's ear as he start kneading the clay.

 

" My Life!!! When will my life be free from these Yakuzas" Luhan was thinking but suddenly there was intrusion in this thinking process as he saw Yakuza no.1 "Mr Oh Sehun".

"Oii  Wifey  wassup??" Sehun grinned while peeping inside from the window.

"Y...You??what are you doing here??" Luhan backed off by the sudden appearence of sehun.

"Shut up,And continue with your work" Sehun Belligerent.

 

"By The Way,,where is your third partner,Why only you two are......." Sehun suddenly halted when he saw Kris sitting over the bench comfortably doing nothing. The devil understand the whole situation.

 

"Did he just threaten you??"

Luhan~"Who??What are you talking??"

"Yahh....Tell me did Wu YiFan Threaten you??"

"Yes I threatened him...so what??" Kris stood up from his chair.

 

"Teacher!!! Kris is not doing his work and also disturbing me with my work" Sehun Shouted loudly and ran away while showing his tongue.

 

The Teacher couldn't see who was the shouting-culprit as Sehun already took his flee.

"Wu Yifan! You also want to  be get out off the cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter