Chapter 2

My Narcissist Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                             Oh..My Poor Childhood life2!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

After that incident Mrs Oh apologize many time to Luhan and Mrs Lu.And the lill angel kept on weeping as his favourite toy,his Bambi was shred into pieces.

"Say Sorry,you dummy" Mrs Oh berated sehun as she tucked his head down to bow.

"But Mom A wife should listen to her husband.." Sehun said.

"You Insolent child,just you reach home and I'll teach you"  Mrs Oh clenched her fist in anger.

 

"Uwahh...Mom your eyes just look like Superman's eyes..Sending laser in all direction" Sehun said in dazed as he completely forget in which situation he was.

*Samck*

"Just you reach home and I'll show you another form of my eyes Oh Sehun" Mrs Oh said while grinding her teeth in anger.

Chills ran down in Sehun's bone by thinking his Mother in Ogre Mode and then without wasting the next moment sehun bowed in apology before Luhan.

 

"Sorry Luhan....I will take a good care if you next time" Sehun sincerely apologize. But the cute angel didn't give a heed to the apologetic words and kept on weeping with his arms wrapped around his mommy tightly.

"I'm sorry son,Auntie will bring you a new Bambi tomorrow" Mrs Oh bemoaned.

 

"Oh no,there is no need of it.Its competely normal for two toddler to fight,but don't take it that heartly" Mrs Lu denied by waving her hand in air.She was sitting beside her son tring to calm him down by patting his back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter