Chapter 3

My Narcissist Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                     Oh...My Poor Birthday! {Part 1st}                                                               

 

Date:~ 27 Jan

"Luhan...wake up! Its already 9,son...today's your birthday,wake up!!!"

*No Answer*

"Luhan..I said WAKE UP !" Mrs Lu shouted while beating the door.

 

After 5min the door of the room opened and a boy of almost like 19years peeked out from it.

"Mom,I'm already up! So don't create the ruckus,I'll come down after taking shower" The boy replied as he going to shut the door.

 

"W...wait"  Mrs Lu halted the door from being shut down.

"Happy Birthday Baby..May the almighty grant all your wishes" She whispered as she the boy's hair in affection.

"Thank you Mumma..." Luhan hugged his mother and turned her around in opposite direction of the room.

"Now now I'm already getting late so pleaseeeee...Mumma" he whines.

 

"Ok..Ok,but be fast,otherwise breakfast will cool down :) " Mrs Lu chuckled and took her leave.

"Hmm...ok!" he replied and shut down his room's door.

 

In the room,the music player was playing "Here we go again" song in low volume.The decor of the room is still same just like 12years ago,there were dozens of plushies on the couch...The curtains of window were fully opened welcoming the morning sun rays. His favourite toy Bambi was still there on his bed beside his pillow.Everything was same except one......the biggest troublemaker of his life Oh Sehun was not there anymore,he was gone far...very far away!!

 

There was a small weird toy of clay kept on his study table.Luhan look at it in daze and move forward his hand to pick it up.

"Its already 12 years now since you've gone...but look,I can't solve the mistery till now Sehun" He smiled

There were some blury number imprinted on the toy like 9_121522_21.

 

"I know you like to play with the number but whats up with these??these are neither your contact number nor your house no. then what the hell these are?" Luhan scrupled while tapping his chin as he remembered the whole picture from 12year ago......

 

12years ago (on the same date)

 

"Happy bithday again! Baby" Mrs Lu wished her son his 7th birth anniversary as she combed his hair.

"Mumma...where are we going today" the boy asked and  hugged his bambi as her mother was still combimg.

"Baby we gonna celebrate your birthday...on home this year, with all your friends" She answered to her son's question while buttoning up his shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter