Sehun, Kai - Confessions of a Not-So-Average

Exo Recommendations

Title: Confessions of a Not-So-Average

Author: springrain

Pairing: Sehun, Kai, OC

Genre: Fluff, Romcom

Number of Chapters: 7

Status: Ongoing

Description: 

  Twenty-five years old and counting, Kang Hye Su isn’t exactly your Mary-Sue. She’s not exactly the prettiest girl you would stumble upon – admittedly, she has a few pimples that appear every so often – nor is she the smartest of her age group. When Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg was her age, he was already in full control of a floundering social media platform. Needless to say, she’s an average girl with an average life. And might she add, she’s not interested in marrying, let alone dating. Despite so, her family is determined to extend the Kang bloodline.

                Fortunately for the Kang’s, the fateful day of reuniting with Hye Su’s best friend comes along. Both parties recall their promise with one another – “If we both turn 25 and we’re still single, let’s get married.” There’s only one tiny problem – her best friend’s friend has the hots for our oh-so-average female heroine. Just what will our ordinary female lead do? 

Why I like it:

This is a cute story, so far it is quite short to give a detailed explanation of why I like it (I still don't even know who I want the OC to end up with), I simply find it entertaining, the updates may not be too frequent for some, but I am not the kind of reader who minds that, so I have no problem with that, the chapters are quite long, and it is well written.

Read here