The Couple in Question

Don't Worry, You're My Most Important Person

            It wasn't until very late that night when Hotshot finally returned to the dorm. Everyone drug themselves out of the van, feeling exhaustion wash over them as they trudged through the front door. There weren't many words exchanged between the members as they thought about the long day that awaited them tomorrow, and how at this point they would only get a few hours of sleep.

            Junhyuk was the last of the members to enter the dorm, the manager following close behind as he shut the door behind them. Junhyuk stared at the mess of shoes sitting in front of him from where the kids had simply tossed them off. Timoteo's were the only ones that had been placed properly on the rack. That was normal, of course, and if Junhyuk knew Timoteo he knew that Timo would probably pick up the mess that was left behind by the other's before he fell asleep. With that in mind, Junhyuk let the manager pass him into the house as he waited in the threshold, taking off his own shoes and placing them next to Timoteo's before picking up everyone else's mess. He didn't want Timo to feel like he had to do everything in the dorm. Usually after doing something like this, Junhyuk would joke to the blonde that he deserved a kiss for his hard work, but with the way things had been lately... Junhyuk wasn't sure if that was an option. 

            Thinking back to the day's earlier events, Junhyuk almost gave up on talking to Timoteo about everything tonight, but he knew he wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight if he didn't have an explanation or at the very least an excuse from the dancer. It had been pounding in his mind all day, and Junhyuk was relieved that he was able to survive the day without making any obvious mistakes. It was times like these where he felt the urge to be selfish and put his own personal feelings over his duties as the leader, but he refuesed to let the kids down, and even more importantly, Timoteo.

            Hearing a throat being cleared for a second time that day, Junhyuk looked up from where he was kneeling to rearrange the shoes to see Taehyun looking down at him with an unreadable expression on his face. Junhyuk ignored him for the most part, still recovering from the guy's comment from earlier at the fansign. Just how much did Taehyun know?

            "You guys are suffocating..."

            Junhyuk looked up at him again, a blank expression on his face as he played dumb. "Are you talking about the shoes?" He chuckled at his own lame joke, "They do stink-"

            "Hyung, did you do something to Moonkyu?"

            Junhyuk's exression changed to stone at the sound of Timo's real name. He sighed as he stood up, looking down at the shorter man even though Taehyun was standing on the higher ledge. "What do you mean? Did he say something to you?"

            Taehyun pressed his lips together in thought. "No, I just feel like there's something unresolved between you guys... and not to be forward, hyung, but it's hard to imagine that he would be the one at fault... when was the last time he offended anyone? Anyway, it just seems like he's avoiding you."

            Junhyuk rolled his neck, trying to keep his emotions in check as he replied, "Is it that obvious." Taehyun laughed slightly as he shook his head, "Don't worry, I don't think that the other's have noticed. They're not the most observant bunch." He suddenly got serious again, "But if this keeps up, even they'll see it." He tilted his head to the side as he quietly asked, "So... IS everything alright between you two, hyung?

            Junhyuk couldn't keep the disappointment out of his voice as he replied, "No... I'm not really sure, actually." He took a step back as he leaned against the door behind him. Running his hand through his dark hair, he breathed out a, "It's so frustrating." Taehyun just shook his head as if he understood. "Maybe you said or did something?"

            Junhyuk frowned at the unusually forward brunette, "I haven't done anything..." Truthfully, Junhyuk could think of plenty of times that he had tested the limits of what Timoteo would allow him to do, but it was never anything serious. The blonde would always playflly slap away Junhyuk's hand or whisper a unsure "not now" at him, but he had never seemed actually offended.

            Taehyun shrugged as he glanced over his shoulder towards the inner part of the dorm. "Well, maybe you should try to get it resolved soon... I don't like seeing Moonkyu so down." Junhyuk pursed his lips, "So you aren't worried about me at all?" Taehyun stuck out his tongue playfully at him as he replied with a quick, "Nope!" before walking away. Junhyuk was left to muse on his own for a moment, getting the resolve to figure out what was wrong tonight and not letting it fester any longer.

            After finishing up with tidying the front threshold, Junhyuk made his way into the dorm, noticing that Hojung and Yoonsan weren't in sight, and were therefore more than likely asleep already. However, what met him in the kitchen wiped all other musings from his mind. Earlier that morning, because of the mad rush to get out of the door, Timoteo hadn't been able to clean up their breakfast mess which had bothered the motherly blonde greatly. To make up for it, he was doing the dishes at this late hour. However, that wasn't what made Junhyuk twitch. Next to the pretty blonde, Sungwoon was standing close by, shooting aegyo at him like it was some sort of machine gun. Apparently, he was trying to get Timoteo to let him help, but Timoteo just wanted the short redhead to get enough rest for tomorrow. In his revenge, Sungwoon stood next to him, talking cutely and trying to get Timo's attention. Is was beginning to work as Timoteo tried not to laugh, attempting to turn his broad shoulders away to deflect the aegyo being thrown at him. Sungwoon didn't seem detered as he'd simply move to the other side, poking Timoteo's cheeks.

            "You're turning red, hyung!" Sungwoon laughed, poking Timoteo again, earning a laugh from the taller male. "Sungwoon," Timoteo laughed out, "Thanks for the offer to help, but really, I can finish this up." Sungwoon continued to protest as his antics earned yet another giggle from the blonde.

            Junhyuk could feel his body heat up. How Timoteo could blow him off all week and yet interact so easily with Sungwoon was beyond him. Deep down, he knew the short red head didn't mean any harm by it, but Junhyuk could feel jealousy welling up inside of him. He was tired, and he wasn't sure just how much more of this he could take.

            From seemingly out of the blue, Taehyun appeared in the kitchen, glancing over once at the leader before moving to the sink. Junhyuk still hadn't budged from his orginal spot, and he couldn't seem to will his body to move at the moment. As if understanding yet again, Taehyun walked up behind Sungwoon, turning him around and giving him a playful flick on the forehead. "Just let Timo be so that he can finish up quickly and get some rest." Sungwoon pouted cutely but didn't protest much as Taehyun pulled him towards the bedroom.

            Timoteo's expression was jovial as he turned to look over his shoulder as the two younger ones left the kitchen, but his expression quickly changed when he noticed Junhyuk watching him. He blinked rapidly as if to snap out of a trance before turning back to the dishes, his hands working faster so that he could hurry and escape his boyfriend's stare. He kept his back turned to him as he bit his lip, obviously wanting to finish quickly. However, his worst fear came true as he felt a presence come up behind him.

            Junhyuk didn't even realize when he had walked over behind the blonde, but all he could feel was the burning still in his chest as he looked down at him. If it had been any other time, he would've come up behind him and gently smacked his , asking for a kiss or at least wrapping his arms around the blonde's broad shoulders. Nevertheless, this time was different as kept his hands at his side, quietly but firmly saying, "We need to talk."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry to end off on a cliff hanger, but I like suspense. Whoooooo~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, after Timoteo, Kid Monster is my bias. He's so cute, but... IDK the vibe he gives me is that he's smarter than he looks. I like writing his character! As For Junhyuk, they said before in an interview that he's the most emotional out of everyone, so my head cannon is that he can be rash at times, but keeps it in check because he's the leader. But I'm sure that everything that Timoteo has been doing would start to wear on him a little TOO much. ^3^

Like I said in the forward, I more than likely will be adding more chapters later on about the other couples. Honestly, I don't like the fics where EVERYONE in the group is gay, but darn it Hotshot gives me feels and I have three definite ships for these boys! DX That's what they get for being so darn shippable!

Anyway, I hope you liked it and remember, subscribe if you want to know what happens next. Also, I want to talk too people, so comment if you want to converse! lolol