Questionable Contact

Don't Worry, You're My Most Important Person

            The next morning began like any other one; the alarm clock greeted by the tired grunts of the members as they were reminded of the busy schedule filled day that awaited them. However, there was one member who didn’t join the others as they sat up and began the day, hiding instead underneath the blanket as his bloodshot eyes were still burnt with the scene that he had witnessed while trying to get a drink from the kitchen. He could hear the others stirring while their manager began pulling the blankets off of the especially stubborn ones. As the hiding boy sensed the managed coming close to his mat, he mentally willed him away as he slid further beneath the blanket.

            “Maknae,” the manager’s tired voice came from above him, “Get up.” Giving the maknae’s foot a soft kick, the manager moved on, making sure everyone else was joining the land of the living.

            Hojung slowly ventured to pull the blanket down, peering from underneath it as he glanced around the room. Yoonsan was already out of sight, no doubt claiming the bathroom first so that he wouldn’t have to wait all morning. Likewise, Taehyun was just stepping out of the room, sparing a glance over his shoulder before the side of his mouth twitched and he walked through the door.

            Curious, Hojung turned to see what the small dancer had found so interesting. He immediately regretted it as his eyes were met by Junhyuk’s sharp ones as he stayed sitting next to the just now stirring Timoteo.

            Hojung’s gaze was held by the leader as Junhyuk sent him a silent message, confirming that it had not been a dream and that he had better keep his mouth shut. Hojung just swallowed nervously in reply, unable to look away as Junhyuk suddenly shot him his trademark smile. “Good morning, Maknae. Did you get enough sleep? You still look exhausted.” Hojung nodded slowly, holding the blanket tightly in some odd act of self defense. His voice cracked as he quietly replied, “Yes…”

            Both of them jumped when they heard Timoteo’s tired voice as the blonde slowly sat up. “Of course he’s still tired. Kids his age need more rest than this.”

            Junhyuk grinned as he made a point of helping the other sit up as he smoothed out his ridiculous blonde bedhead. Hojung wasn’t sure if he should look away and give them privacy, flashes of last night crossing his mind again. He didn’t even realize that he was just staring at them as Junhyuk lovingly the top of Timoteo’s head, whispering something to him that made the other smile slightly despite his tired state.

            Hojung almost cried out in shock as he felt a hand on top of his head, spinning around as he looked up at Sungwoon. The small red head gave him an odd look before he said, “Are you sick?”

            Hojung cleared his throat, making his voice as normal as possible as he ignored the ‘couple’ behind him. “No, no I’m fine. I’m just a little groggy.” Sungwoon shrugged, grabbing the maknae’s arm as he pulled the taller to his feet. “If you say so. You’ve been in an even stupider daze than usual for you in the morning.” Hojung laughed, Sungwoon’s blunt way with words striking him funny. “Stupid, huh?”

            Glancing over his shoulder, he watched as neither Junhyuk nor Timoteo seemed to notice them. Junhyuk poked Timoteo’s side gently, saying something quietly that made the blonde laugh even more. Junhyuk’s eyes never left his face, staring at the dancer as the two seemed as if they were in their own little world that Hojung couldn’t understand. Why was he just seeing this now? Were they always like this? Granted, there was skinship between EVERYONE, but now it just seemed different since he had seen… that last night.

            Sungwoon snapped his fingers in Hojung’s face, snapping him back to reality. “Why are you staring like that?” Hojung nervously glanced down at the floor as he rubbed the back of his neck, “No reason… I guess I’m just more tired than I thought…” Sungwoon sighed as he threw his hands in the air dramatically, “Whatever!”

            After washing up, Hojung sleepily made his way to the kitchen. After what he had witnessed the night before, it had been difficult for him to get any sleep, and the small amount of sleep he had gotten was filled with various images that kept him restless all night. To top off what he had seen, he was trying his best to forget how he had… reacted to it. He was sure that it was only because he was half asleep and wasn’t sure what was happening at the time. That was the only explanation.

           As he stepped into the kitchen, he about turned back around to run away when he saw Junhyuk standing very close behind Timoteo, hanging over his shoulder as the blonde tried to finish the dishes from breakfast. Hojung knew that he had missed breakfast, but he wasn’t now hungry anyway. Junhyuk just glanced at Hojung before otherwise ignoring him, continuing to hang nonchalantly over Timo.

           Hojung clumsily moved over as Yoonsan brushed past him, the rapper not saying anything as usual as he started rummaging through the fridge. Timoteo glanced over his shoulder as he heard the fridge open. “San,” He started, “You just ate.” Yoonsan glanced over at him, not paying any heed to Junhyuk since the skinship was normal in the group. His voice was deep as he replied with, “I’m still hungry.” He glanced down at a lone plate of food sitting on the counter.

           Timoteo followed his eyes, just then noticing Hojung standing there as he exclaimed, “Hojung, that’s your food. Eat, we have a long day.” Hojung swallowed avoided Junhyuk’s gaze as it rested on him. “N-No thank you, I’m not hungry.” He motioned at the plate as he looked at the rapper still standing by the fridge, “You can have it.” Yoonsan mumbled his thanks as he grabbed the food and left the kitchen. Hojung could hear Sungwoon start blabbering about how much Yoonsan was eating. Even though Hojung couldn’t see them, he knew that Yoonsan was probably ignoring him while Sungwoon talked loudly at him about how San eats what he wants and Timo doesn’t hold him to his diet and this and that. Hojung wasn’t sure he really understood either of them. Both were on such different ends of the spectrum but somehow still got along.

            Timoteo sighed as he brushed Junhyuk off of him, turning around to give Hojung a long look. Junhyuk frowned, pursing his lips together as he leaned his hip against the counter, his eyes not leaving Hojung.

            “Hojung,” Timoteo started, “If you’re not feeling well, we need to get some medicine for you.” Hojung quickly waved his hands in front of him, nervous that Timoteo out of all people seemed to notice his weird behavior. “Really, I’m just tired!”

            Junhyuk smirked, moving forward as he placed his hand on the small of Timoteo’s back. “He’ll let us know if he’s sick.” He grinned at Hojung, “Right?” Hojung nodded as he bit his lip. He wasn’t sure how to act normal around them anymore…

            A couple of hours later, they were leaving the salon for the radio station. They had an hour long radio interview today, but they still had to get their clothing and makeup done because of the cameras. Hojung couldn’t help but notice the smack that Junhyuk gave Timoteo as they got into the van, Junhyuk shooting a smirk in his direction before getting in behind Timo. Hojung stood there dumbly until he felt someone poke his back. Taehyun’s voice came from behind him as the shorter asked, “You getting in?” Hojung laughed slightly, making fun of himself as he climbed into the van. Taehyun just raised an eyebrow at the maknae, not saying anything about his odd behavior.

           As they sat in the van, Hojung could feel his eyes start to get heavier, the effects of last night starting to take their toll on him. After that small amount of sleep and sitting for so long at the salon, he could feel the drowsiness weigh down his head. To make matters worse, the white noise from the van and the quiet hum of the radio was like a lullaby to him. Since he had the ‘honors’ of sitting in the middle seat, he didn’t have anything to rest his head on to sleep. His neck pillow helped, but he could still feel his head bob slightly as he fought to stay awake. The trip to the radio station wasn’t that long, anyway, so why not just stay awake?

           He couldn’t even hear Taehyun’s exasperated sigh next to him before the short dancer reached up and put the maknae’s head on his shoulder, Hojung too tired to even process what was happening. Taehyun didn’t say anything as Hojung fell asleep within a minute, sitting quietly as he supported the maknae’s head with his shoulder.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Poor Hojung! Lol, Junhyuk knows if Timoteo finds out that the maknae saw them, Timoteo would probably never let him touch him again. He's just covering his bases right now, haha. Junhyuk really does love the maknae, he just wants to put hte baby in his place! AWKWARD lol Things will get better soon XD

 

  Here's some Junhyuk and his... undergarments....