Chapter 4

The Best Butler

Krystal's POV:

The night with Suzy was fun. We watched old romance movies, talked about some really cute guy models, and so on throughout the night, but something was bothering me as well. Amber was hurt and i didn't notice it but Suzy did. How come i didn't notice? And she was smiling from ear to ear. THAT STUPID!! So when Suzy left early in the morning, i went to Amber's room to check up on her. I tried knocking but thought that it would be best to leave her. But since i was there i turned the nob and the door opened up and i found her on her bed sleeping.

She was wear her muscle shirt exposing her suprisingly toned arms and wearing basketball shorts. And then there was the burn stretching from her hand and going up. I looked around to see if she would have some king of ointment and she did in her hands. I had to pry open her hands to get the tube. (She's a lot stronger than i thought.) Then i started to apply some on her arm hoping she wouldn't wake up becasue of this.

While i was rubbing the ointment, i was staring at her face for.... quite a while until her phone rang and i paniced and dive under her bed before she could see me in her room.

Amber's POV:

---Ring Ring-----

I got up and answered my phone before she would get worried from just one missed call.

"Grandma! "

"Amber!!! I miss you already!  How are things going over there?"

"It's going well. How are you doing these days. You are taking you meds regularly right?" plopping back on the bed.

"ohh, don't worry about me. I just wanted to hear my granddaughter's voice that's all. I'll call you next time ok?"

"Alright. Bye it's almost time for me to go and work."

"Make sure to do your job!"

"I got it don't worry. Love you grandma. Talk to you later.", hung up and headed to the bathroom.

I got dressed.... You know the routeen. Walked down stairs to get her moring tray and walked to her room. Knocked on the door and waited and waited. I was about to leave but then she came up to me running. She stopped when she saw me and froze. I walked up to her and took her hands and made her hold her own tray and walked off leaving her there. 

She must be stupid. I knew you were in my room. 

Amber's Grandma's POV;

As we hung up, i looked at the man standing right in front of me. He is a young man that was really close to my Amber's family. His name is......

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today!! Just as a headsup, i will be updating this every Saturday. 

Please leave comments and subscribe!! Peace!!