Chapter 1

The Best Butler

Amber's POV:

Hi. My name is Amber Liu. You probably think my story will start out as any one elses but it's a little different for me. Well, I guess I'll stop talking and start telling you about me at least.

I was born on September 18,1992. My mom and my dad were both very wealthy and had high expectations from me. So they would send me to many different classes to make sure that I would be the best of the best. They would send me to taekwondo, music lessons, extra learning classes and so on. They wanted me to become a strong and independant woman which I am very happy about. 

My parents had strong ties with another family, the Jung family. They were also very wealthy like my parents and they also had a child who I only met once. She was very little and very fragile when I saw her. But she was very pretty for her age. Her parents set her up to be a model for their company (since they had a clothing company).

All was well except for September 18, 1998. My family planned to take me somewhere special for my sixth birthday. They said that it would take about half an hour to get there so we got ready and left to go to the airport. On the highway, there was an explosion all around us. Bombs were set off. Cars came straight at us and crashed. People were coming out and took my parents and murdered them right in fron of my eyes. You are probably thinking, "How did you survive it?" Well, when a bomb exploded near our car, the door flew off it's hindges and my little body was flung out of the car. I tried to crawl to my parents but was to late and witness their death at the age of six. I didn't konw what to do. I sat there frozen not knowing what to do now that I have no family to turn to. 

Some help  came. Firefighters, police, and the ambuance came in a rush looking for survivors. About 60 people had died, 37 were injured. Then they found me. They tried to help me but I just never really said anything. They looked up who I was and called for close relatives to come and get me but no one came. Only my amazing grandmother came to me and took care of me. 

Years have passed and I am now working for my grandma. Ohh, she is also a rich person but not as ricch as my parents. She owns different schools, different restaurants.... you get the idea. Well since she is such a big image she has a bunch of bodyguards around her. I thought that they were so cool that i wanted to be a guard. My grandma thought that it was a bad idea but i told her that i wanted to be able to protect the people that i care for. So she gave in and gave me privat lessons with the best trainers to become strong.

One day, we were waiting on a guest that was freinds with grandma. I sat there as she told me that these people we very important guests and that i should show respect. She also said that i might be working for them if they like how dependant i can be. We waited and waited and then they came. A family i thought i would never see again, the Jung family. 

They came at me with open arms and cried tears of sorrow and joy. When that was over we sat down and had dinner while catching up. Then we started to talk about the guarding job. They took some papers out that my grandma sent them and they were scanning it and asking me questions. After an hour of questions, we got up and left with smiles on our faces and it turns out that i am going to be moving to the Jung's place to protect their daughter who I have not seen since the last time i saw her. 

I packed everything ready to go. I went to grandma before i left and said goodbye to her and all the people i knew. I also made a quick stop at my parents grave to tell them of what has happened and that i would make sure to come and visit them. I got in the car with the Jungs that was waiting for me outside of the house with a beating heart. I was filled with mixed emotions that i couldn't wait to be able to protect people so that they wouldn't end up the same way that my parents...... well that was all in the past and now i'm in the present. There is no turning back now. I just hope that everything will turn out great and not a total disaster. But they told me that i would be a bodyguard and also as a butler.......WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I have to serve their daughter? They just smiled and said that it would make her feel more comfortable knowing that there is someone to help her and not follow her with a strict manner. They told me that I would have to keep the fact that i'm protecting her a secret since she never really like the thought of a bodyguard around her like that. I didn't get it but they said that my pay would be raised so i didn't complain.

Krystal's POV:

Hi! My name's Krystal. I'll make my introduction short. I'm a famous model known world wide and i'm hoping to start music as well since i can sing pretty good. You might think that i sound very arrogant but as a child, my parents put me through a lot of classes and music was one of them. Well that's all there is to me. All I every do is work with no time for me to just sit and relax.

So enough of that. My parents left to go and bring back someone sepcial they said and that they would be coming soon. I went home and took a shower and went to the main room to relaxe and watch some tv until they came home. I was in my white tanktop with sky blue booty shorts. I laid there relaxed and i got a text from one of my friends and then time just flew by. We talked for hours and then i heard the door open and i ran straight into my parents arms welcomed with a warm embrace. I welcomed them home and they introduced me to someone. 

I looked the intruder up and down. What i saw was a tall man, well built, looked intelligent, and was very small compared to other guys. My parents said that this guy would be my personal butler and that he would be following me  everywhere i go to make sure that i am well kept during the day since i put so much stress on my last butler. I look at him in the eye and dismissed  him. I took my parents with me to eat dinner so i could talk to them about what had happened all day.

I looked behind me and saw the maids and butlers were greating him and started to show him around the house and took him to his room. Hmm, i think that i will give this guy a hard time of his life tomorrow.

 

Amber's POV:

We arrived at their house after a long drive. We walked up to the door and the Jung's were greated with a hug from a what looks like their daughter. I just stood there looking at her. She looked amazing. She was tall, beautiful, had a cute smile, and she looked very adorable hugging her parents like that. Then she looked at me from my head down to my toes. The look in her eyes changed from warm to something cold. I stood there not able to move until she dragged her parent to eat.

I walked ahead to what seems like the main room and was welcomed by all the maids and butlers there and they were so nice especially this one maid and butler. The maid was named Sulli and the butler was named Key. They gave me a tour around the house while talking and asking me questions.

"So where are you from?", asked Sulli.

"Ummm, no where special.", I answered back with a smile.

"What kind of answer is that? Ohh, that's right we forgot to ask you your name.", Key stopped me.

"It's Amber. Amber Liu."

"Hmmm Amber...Am..ber...YOUR A GIRL?!?!?!?!?", they both looked at me with shock and disbelief in their eyes. All i could do was smile and laugh at them.

"Yea i am.", wiping a tear from my face.

"I'm so sorry. We though you were a guy since you... you know look like a guy.", Sulli said with a red face.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. I get that all the time. So is it ok if you can take me to my room so i can rest?"

"Sure its down here follow me", Key started to walk down the corridor.

We came to a door after a million turns and we are now at my room. I thanked them and I just jumped on my bed and looked at the ceiling thinking about my parents. I just wished that i could hug them like that girl did. After thinking about that, I fell asleep tired from just sitting in a car.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! The first couple of chapters might be boring but i promise to make it more interesting..

Please leave a comment and subscribe.