Chapter 2

The Best Butler

Amer's POV:

I woke to someone shaking me up. When i sat up and looked at the person, it was Sulli. She still shaking me untill i stopped her and she just dragged me to the bathroom to get ready.

"Today is your first day of becoming a butler and you need to learn before you can be of assistance to Krystal. Now hurry and dress in the clothes i left on your bed. I'll wait with key downstairs for you so just hurry up.", leaving out of my room right after she told me what to do.

I washed up and walked out to get dressed. I looked at the clothes and saw that there was a suit. It was all black but the tie was white. If i remember correctly, last night Key was wearing somthing different. He was wearing all white with a black tie. I pushed that out of mind and got dressed and now i'm not trying to brag but i really like the clothes. It makes me look really good.

I walked downstairs to be greated by Sulli's red face and Key look of approval. I looked at them and all they did was grab me by the arms and lead my to the kitchen. Everyone's eyes were on me. The two lead me to a corner and sat me down and taught me everything that seems to be common sense when it comes to being respectful to ricch people. I told them that i got it and was quized right away.

Sulli pretended to be the rich girl and i was naturally the butler. She sat there and started to act like a rich arrogant person. She demanded like a five year old child and i had to just be respectful and do what she says; it was not that hard. They seemed to think that it was good enough and told me to go to Krystal's room and wake her up with her morning tea.

I walked up to her room with her tea tray in my hands. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer but she didn't come.

"Uhh... Mrs. Krystal? It's time for your morning tea. Please wake up.", as i stood there waiting and waiting for this girl. Iv'e knocked many times and this girl still hasn't come out.

Then i started to bang harder and harder until she came out while my patiences was running thin. Then i heard heavy and fast foot steps coming straight for the door. It swung open wide and there was a sleepy looking girl right in front of me. I looked at her and she gave me a cold look and just took the try from my hands and started to command me to bring her food up to her room and to bring some clothes also. I was done with this girl and it's only been what like 30 seconds since she really talked to me and I now know that we are not going to get along at all.

I walked down and got her food and her clothes aswell. When I gave her what she needed all she did was close the door and told me to leave until she asks for me again. I was glad to do so but bumped into Sulli on the way. We both appologized to each other. We walked together until i was told that 'she' needed me again. I looked to Sulli and gave her a smile and told her to be carful next time and her face turned red. 

I rushed up to her room and i saw her coming downwith light steps with her head held high. If i wasn't soticked off at her about this morning i would have thought that she was beautiful and extravagant.  She came up to me and told me that we were going out.

"And where are we going?", asking her 

"We have to go to my photo shoot. And while we are on the way we need to stop by and pick some one up.", not looking at me and walked out the door.

I ran after her and was stopped by Key. He threw me some car keys and i was off. i chased after her and came up to car. I opened her door up and got in my seat. We drove to someone's house to pick up someone for the shoot. She told to to go and stand at the door and bring her here. 'What am i, your dog?' is what i wished i said to her but then her parents wouldn;t be happy with that so i put up with it and went to go get her friend. 

I knocked on the door and introduced myself as Krystal's butler.The door opened and there was a cute looking girl standing there smiling at me.

"Hi there! My names Bae Suzy. I'm a friend of Krys. You must be the new butler? You look really good in your suit.", looking me up and down.

"Do you what to intruduce yourself to me or no?", looking and waiting for my response.

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Suzy. My name is Amber Liu. I'm here to take you with Mrs. Krystal to the photoshoot. Mr.s Krystal is waiting for you in the car at this moment.", bowing my head in respect.

"Ok. It's nice you meet you to. But you don't have to call me like that you can just call me Suzy, ok. Now lets go to the photo shoot shall we?", as I walked her to the car. 

She is really nice. She has such a nice personality except for a someone that i know. I opened the door and took them to the shoot. When we arrived i was told to wait outside with the car until it was over.

Krystal's POV:

This entire day is not going the way i thought it would. I thought it would be something like me giving the guy a hard time and force him out of the house since i don't really need a butler but he ccame to my room with a suit on and it caught me off guard. He looks really good in clothes like that and with him hanging around with me is not helping me concentrate. 

When we arrived at Suzy's house i told him to go and get her but then i regreted my decision. They came back with smiles pasted on their faces. Especially the butler. I saw him glance at the back from time to time at Suzy and it was getting on my nerve. And why is he calling her by her name?! Did she let him call her like that? This is going to bother me all day.

 

----30 minutes passed---------------

Suzy and i are taking a break right now and i am still bothered by the butler. So i asked Suzy about what she thinks about him.

"Ohhh... she is very nice and sweet. Maybe you should let me hang out with her sometime.", drinking water.

"Why did you say 'she'? That butler is a guy!", laughing at her for making a mistake. I looked at her and saw that she was looking at me like i was crazy.

"What?"

"Did you ask your butler 'his' name? If you asked then you would know what i'm talking about. But promise me to let come over so that i can see her again.", walking away.

I can't belive her. That butler is a girl? 

 

The shoot is now over and went we both walked out we were greated by the butler ready with the car. He opened the door for me and Suzy. Before he closed the door Suzy thanked him and he smiled back at her! What is going on?! I looked at Suzy and gave her a look and she just shrugged it off. Then after that we sat in silence the entire ride until we dropped Suzy off at her place and left. Then it was just us two alone.

"When we go home i would like for you to come to my room after dinner.", i told the unknown butler.

"Yes ma'am.", without looking back.

When we arrived home I went straight to my room to get reay for dinner. It really pisses me off at how well he got so close to Suzy just by telling his name. Tonight, i'm going to learn his name.

Amber's POV:

I went srtaight to the kitchen and was greated by Sulli's loud voice.

"Amber!!", running towards me.

"Hey what's up?"

"I just wanted to welcome you home. So how was the day as a butler?"

"It was ok i guess. Later tonight i have to go to her room."

"Hmm. Why?", looking at me curiously.

"I don't now."

"H-hey. Since we are living to geter from now on, can i call you hyung?", her face turning red.

"Sure why not. Let me go and get ready. It's been a long day today."

I walked up to my room and tried to cool off by splashing clod water on my face. I walked and flopped on my bed and tried to some sleep before I have to go and talk with her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up all tired and worn out. I looked at my clock and decided it's about time to go the her room and see what she wants to talk about. Walking through the hallway sort of makes me remember my home. It was something like this but not as confusing. Then I came to her door and knocked.

She opened it and allowed me to enter. She sat on her bed while i stood there all akward in silence. I just stood there until she spoke up.

"It seems like we came off the a bad start this morning. Hi, my name is Krystal Jung. What's your's?", holding out her hand.

I just took it and introduced myself and looked up at her and saw shock in her eyes.

"Y-yo-your a girl?!", with disbelief in her voice. When i think about it she didn't know my name and thought that this entire time i was a boy. I smiled at her and decided to a little.

"Hmm. Is there a problem? You should be happy that i'm not a boy because i heard that you fired a couple before me. Why?"

"Because they tried to do something wierd with me and tried to get away with it. Is that a problem?", looking nervous.

"Nope. I don't have a problem. But just because i'm a girl doesn't mean that i can still act like a guy. I could still pin you against your wall and breathe in your scent and kiss you precious little neck.", as i walked slowly towards her until her was cornered. I walked up to her and pinned her hands up. I lean in and breathe on her neck and whisper in her ear, "So, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Krystal Jung." I said those words slow and low for her.

I walked away from her and stood there looking at her. Her face looks red and angry. All I could do was laugh my head off at her since i knew that i was going to get in trouble for what i did and it's only the first day. So I just walked away and straight to my room and packed up ready for the worst but guess what; she never came to my room and told me to leave the house and to never come back so i guess i'll stay and stick around a little. Now this is going to be fun.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Amber has done that to Krystal what will become of her job and what will become of Krystal?  In the next chapter you shal see.

Please comment and subscribe!