1ST MORNING

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07-27-12              

37th day in Seoul.

My whole life, he has been the most beautiful thing in my orbit. And my feelings for him were what proved to me that I could be great. And those feelings were stronger and were wiser and more persistent and more resilient than anything else about me.

Gosh! What a night! I wasn’t able to sleep properly last night because I’m not comfortable with my clothes, AT ALL! I just kept on turning and tossing around in bed while G-dragon is sleeping like a log on the couch. I stayed awake up till 3am, listening to music and just staring at the ceiling.

Things that I discovered about G-dragon last night…haha!

1.       He always kicked his duvet out, it fell on the floor twice and I have to get up from bed just to cover it to him again.

2.       He is a heavy sleeper (super heavy sleeper).

3.       He sleeps face front in bed just like me.

4.       He talked in his sleep (yes, he does), I just can’t understand it because he was talking in Korean.

5.       He doesn’t snore, he’s totally soundless which is really good.

My eyes are already giving out after I’ve done my diary ritual (I let G-dragon sleep first before writing) then tried to sleep but I can’t, I put on my earphones, listen to music until I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I’m a bit lucky for I’ve had a long sleep because I don’t need to go to the office early for I have a photoshoot for Vanity Fair and my call time will be in the afternoon, but I set my alarm by 10am.

OH ! This is what I’m talking about! When I woke up, I stretch my body and felt really cold, I checked if I still have my shirt on and as expected, it was already on the floor and I’m totally wrapped with the duvet. I looked at the couch to see if G-dragon is still sleeping but he was nowhere in sight.

“What the! Great! This is sooooooooo GREAT!” I talked to myself while putting my shirt on.

I looked around the room for G-dragon and even in the bathroom but there’s no sign of him at all. I saw the balcony’s sliding door slightly open and checked if he was there and there he is, sitting on a chair having his cigarette moment (I’m not a fan of smokers and I don’t like the smell of cigarettes). It’s my first time seeing him smoking.

                                                                                 

 

“Good morning!” I said and came near him.

He looked at me with a huge smile on his face and when I already reached him, he put down his hand as if trying to hide the cigarette from me. AS IF! I can smell smoke everywhere.

“Morning baby girl” he said and pulled me down to sit beside him.

“You can finish that” I told him and I turned around, my back facing him.

“It’s already done” he said and adjusted himself on the seat to make space for me.

“It’s my first time seeing you smoke” I told him as he reached for my hand.

“Sorry…it already became a routine” he said and I nod.

“That’s a deadly breakfast Jiyong” I said and he laughed.

“I’m sorry…wait here” he said and stood up and went inside the room.

When he came back, he’s wearing a different shirt with Gaho following him. The cute dog came up and laid his head on my lap while G-dragon came back to his position awhile ago.

“Yah! You’re too clingy again Gaho-ah!” he said and upon hearing his name, Gaho lifted his head up for a while then went back to sleep.

“Well…your dog is sweeter than you Jiyong” I said and he hissed.

There was a long silence after that, I kept on Gaho’s head while his staring out. I can only hear some birds. My mind is running wild with the thought that, I woke up without my shirt on and he might’ve seen it or something.

“Jiyong” I said all of a sudden.

“mmm” he looked at me and hugged me by the waist.

“What time did you wake up? It’s still early…do you have an early schedule?” I asked.

“I woke up not long ago…I don’t know…I suddenly feel like waking up…I’m excited in seeing you actually…as for my schedule…I just have to meet with YG hyung and Teddy hyung later this afternoon…why?” he answered and I nod at him.

“Nothing…I also have to be in the shoot location this afternoon” I said.

I really wanna ask if he saw something when he woke up, but I don’t think that he saw me with just my bra on because I was so covered with the duvet.

“Had a good sleep?” he asked and I suddenly felt nervous.

“uhmm…yes?...I think my body is still adjusting with the new bed…but it was good” I answered and he laughed while I looked at him suspiciously.

‘’What are you laughing at Kwon Jiyong?” I asked and he wiped a tear from his eye.

“Did you know that when I woke up…I saw your shirt on the floor?” he said and I looked at him in shock.

What the F! He saw it! I knew it! Sleeping with him in one room is not a good idea and I should’ve forced him to let me sleep in the guest room. I’m super stupid! I’m totally embarrassed and how will I redeem myself from that embarrassment now?

“Jiyong! Seriously? I told you…we should sleep in different rooms” I said and he caressed my cheek.

“It’s OK…you’re still wearing something...it’s not like you’re totally bare” he said and I pinched the back of his hand.

“But still…it’s embarrassing! And I’m telling you now…I really can’t sleep with my clothes on…it’s too uncomfortable…that’s why I came up with some conditions before…because I know that this will happen” I whined and he just laughed at me.

“I told you…it was OK…I have seen you in your bikini…it’s just the same with seeing you with just your bra on…it’s just that…it’s a bit daring now” he said shyly and I want to disappear from his sight as soon as possible.

“I really thought that you didn’t see anythin

Please log in to read the full chapter