Vanity fair

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

We've reached our hundreth chapter guys! Thank you so much for supporting this story....I promise that I will try to give you more interesting chapters and mwah! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I’m not sure about this upcoming shoot, but I don’t have a choice. I will never back out especially when YG Entertainment’s name is at stake.

“I told you” I said is a sing song voice while looking at him.

“But when I saw the concept…I didn’t picture it to be this intense” he said and I smirked.

“Don’t worry…I think I can handle it….after all…I can’t back out now...right?” I told him and hold his hand.

“But you don’t want to do this in the first place …right?” he said, hoping I’ll change my mind.

“I’ll do it…everything’s set now…I’ll be going there in an hour….it’s going to be fine….my only worry is I’m not fit today for I ate a lot awhile ago” I said and he laughed.

“How many times will I tell you that you don’t look fat? Jiyong…what did you two eat awhile ago that made her think that she is fat?” Daryl asked, looking at Jiyong and waiting for him to answer.

“Omelet, Bacon and Hotdogs…that’s it” he answered and chuckled “Baby girl…Daryl is right…you don’t look fat at all…you’re perfect” he said and kissed my hand. And I’m telling you, for the first time I believed that I am.

“OH MY! I’m going to commit suicide already…I can’t handle the sweetness!” Daryl said as she stood up from the couch.

“I’m about to puke anytime…I also can’t handle it” Railey stood up as well.

The girls left after that, leaving G-dragon and I. He still can’t get over the whole y photoshoot thing, I’m sure that there are so many things in his mind because he’s really in deep thoughts.

“I’ll go there if I have time” he said all of a sudden.

“Jiyong…don’t…once they see you there…they will start speculating that we have a relationship” I said.

“AISH! Are you damn sure about this?” he asked with a pissed tone.

“As I’ve said…I have to do it…don’t worry too much” I looked at him and cupped his face with both my hands “It’s a decent magazine and it’s a privilege to be chosen as their cover girl…knowing that I’m just a nobody in the entertainment industry” I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

“That feels good” he leaned in for another kiss “But baby girl…I’m telling you…I’m not that good with it” he said and I suddenly felt sad.

It’s my first ever photoshoot, without the girls and outside the company brand. This is somewhat special to me and I really want him to be fully happy for me. I know that he supports me with this but, I don’t want him having doubts.

“It’s going to be fine…trust me…and once you see the finish product….you will be proud of your girlfriend” I said and winked at him.

Well, the wink didn’t do me any good, for he kissed me right away after that. I was really conscious because the girls or Cho hee might walk in the office anytime. I don’t want to be caught by them again.

“I’ll go now…I still have a meeting with YG hyung and Teddy Hyung…there are still things to polish in the album” he said and I pout.

“What’s with that reaction huh? You’ll see me later…don’t worry” he said while caressing my cheek.

“OK” I said and sighed “Wish me luck for later” he kissed me again and smiled at me.

“You’ll do good…I can already feel that there are many guys who will look at you later…but I will just try to brush it off my mind because if I’m going to think about it…I might go crazy…just don’t talk to guys” he said and I laughed at how protective he is.

“I will try not to talk to them” I said as he stood up from the couch and stretched his body.

“Don’t try…do it” he said and pulled me up to stand.

“Fine Mr. Kwon….I love you” I said.

“I love you too…Mrs. Kwon” he said and I was so shocked when he said that, that I cannot even move any part of my body.

“Baby girl?” he shook me lightly bringing me back to my senses.

“uhmm…OK…go ahead” I said and he hugged me.

“I love you…Mrs. Kwon” he whispered sweetly and kissed me on the lips and leave.

It’s not sinking in yet, he just called me Mrs. Kwon and I cannot explain my feelings when I heard that. I feel butterflies on my stomach and my face felt hot. With the way he said it, he seems to sound so sure and happy. That just made my day, REALLY!

After an hour, the girls and I head to the shoot location. It’s in a building in Namsan and it was beautiful. We were led to the penthouse where the waiting room and fitting room is. The moment that we entered the room, the staffs greeted us warmly. There were camera’s filming me for documentation (it will be shown in some magazine show, that’s what they said).

 

“Hello! I’m Lee Eun Ae...Vanity Fair Korea’s editor-in-chief” she greeted us and shook our hands.

“You must be _________” she said with a smile.

“Yes ma’am…and these are Railey and Daryl…their also executives of YG Runway” I said.

“Nice meeting you girls! I’ve heard a lot about the three of you and I know how great you girls are” she said and led us to the closet and fitting room.

No wonder it’s Vanity Fair, they have a complete set of staffs (we do have a complete set in the company but their population is doubled than us). The stylist consulted me about their choices and I’m really lucky coz they made me choose the clothes that I’m comfortable on (I got shocked when I fit a size1 when I’m a size 2). I actually thought I gained weight but by the looks of it, I lost a little weight.

“You have the body of a model _______” Eun Ae complimented while I’m trying on some swimwears.

“Thank you ma’am” I replied.

“Did you know that I was at the Busan magazine seminar and I saw you there…I didn’t have the chance to talk to you though…I’ve heard that you’re the youngest amongst the editors here in Korea…that’s totally awesome…the truth is…we are fighting for you to have a feature in our magazines…I’m really thankful to Mr. Yang because he chose Vanity Fair to be your first feature” she said and I was speechless.

“uhmm…Thank you so much” that’s all I can say.

WOW! That’s very fluttering, I wasn’t even aware about that. All I know is, I’m new in this industry and I still don’t have much experience compared to them but I’m really thankful that they appreciate me.

After fitting, I’m already up for hair and make-up. The shoot is entitled “Independent Woman”, so they made me look strong and fierce, they even dyed my eyebrows to brown for my eyes to be emphasized. I’m starting to loosen myself up and

Please log in to read the full chapter