They Came To Earth

The Lost Planet

CHAPTER 0 

THEY CAME TO EARTHERIA

 

 

 

There is a place wherein the light from the sun never ended and the land was hollow empty for no one has ever lived in it yet. Inside a luscious green forest lay crystal clear waterfalls and untainted air which in our imaginations only existed. It was place wherein the sky almost touched the ground and everything was new to science; an existing free-world that no one has yet discovered. 

 

12 legends were created years ago inside the planet and beneath it, lies the Tree of Life: "Almetaria" as the legends would call it.  It held the planet firmly deep in its roots for years and it kept the untainted environment crystal clear and well as the legends rested on its branches.  

The Almetaria has twelve powers that sustained and protected the human world nearby from the works of evil: 

 

 

 

First, the power of Earth; the power that gives strength on land, making it firm and unbreakable from any kind of faults. Wind: the Whirlpool that sways through and cleanses the polluted air, Flame: the massive phoenix- shaped flame that melted the cold hearts of evil human being and gave heat to the humans' body temperature when the nights are too cold to bear. Light: it brightened and guided the bewildered, lost souls that walked onto path of darkness. Teleportation: the power to be able to reach destinations swiftly and soon enough, the holder of this power will wander land to land to discover different mysteries that kept unsolved. Water: its springs and other water forms gave life to the dying residents of the human planet who scorched for something edible. Time Control: it stopped the times when it's needed and kept the newborns from seeing the darkness that lay underneath the human world. Lightning: The conqueror of the sky that countered all the upcoming chaos such as typhoons and heavy rains that could possibly harm the living inhabitants. Flight: The power that gave gravity to the things that fell from the sky; preventing the soaring things from falling against the ground. Telekinesis: the power that made objects to move easily from place to place. Heal: It cured illness and helped to purify the ones whose tainted and bearded a frozen heart; and lastly, Frost: it is the power that freezes the evil to its place through the help of ice and glaciers.

 

 

 

But the forces that oppressed against the dark are not yet awake. The red forces that came from being greedy and from all the evil doings of the insolent mankind have taken the pure, crystal clear world—the lost planet wherein the Tree of Life quietly stood.

The evil presence of the Red Forces lingered althrough the planet and for once, the thick, black veil of mist called Miasma wrapped the once clear and blue sky of the lost planet; all of its living things slowly withered and died. 

The red forces later enveloped the heart of the Tree Of Life and the legends awoke; sensing the panic and harm the dark forces already had bought. They opted to divide the Tree of Life in half and hid it in between the North and South continent of the human land, Eartheria nearby the planet .

 

The glimmering, blinding lights illumined the eyes of the twelve dames after they were­ gradually delivered outside from their mother's womb.  Each offsprings had an unexplainable lucid mark and it dazzled under the lashes of their mother's eyes just like what they did the night they came to Eartheria and transformed as a human being.

 

Years have passed and each of the legends gradually awakened and learned the mystery that lay inside their human physique. But soon enough, the twelve of them will steer their own fates and will be dwelt into one place.