chapter 6

I'm sorry [TFBOYS Fanfic]

 

 

XIAO LING POV
 

A few month ago, Junkai and I fight. He misunderstood everything and I walk in the school everyday with a miserable expression. During break, I will always see him and walk pass him coldly.

*Flashback***

I was going to Junkai when I saw Jia yee. She notice me and she grab my hand. She drag me to the staircase.

"I warn you to stay away from Junkai! he is mine !" She shouted at me. I was shock.

"I-I want to be with him before-" suddenly, I feel a tight slap on my cheek. I held on my cheeks and tear were rolling down my cheeks. What was that for? 

" STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" she shouted at me. but I was crying so hard.

"Jia Yee? xiaoling?" I heard junkai voice. I don't want him to see me right now. i hate myself.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Junkai look at me with a shock expression.

Jia Yee suddenly started crying. 

"X-Xiaoling, S-She slap me." She cried. I'm the one who got slap and not her. He going to hate me so much now.

"XIAOLING! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND?! DON'T YOU TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN !" I wanted to tell what is really going on but My mouth just wouldn't open. He look at me with anger in his eyes. I was afraid when he shouted in my face. 

He hug jia yee and left me alone crying. I hug my leg and cry alone in the dark staircase. 

A warm pair of arm wrap around my body. "Stop crying...I'm here for you." I looked up and saw a guy who really good looking. He look like a new student. I never seen him before.

"T-Thank." I sob. "What your name?" He ask. "I'm Xiaoling." I wipe my tear. 

"Cute name :)" that smile is like a angel smiling at me. He started to talk to me. He is trying to comfort me. I feel better now that I'm with him.

"See you around~" He waved goodbye. He really good looking but I don't know his name. He look like the senior.

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

 

"OMG! Are you okay? You are crying" Jia jia ask me. I didn't even know I'm crying.

"Jia Jia, If I go oversea. Will you miss me ?" She look at me like are-you-serious face.

"Of course! Silly, Why would you go oversea?" She laughed. 

Then, I saw Junkai walk in my class. 

"Where is xiaoling?" He said but I walk out of the class coldly and grab my bag along with me. 

I could hear his footstep following me. I ran to the library since I'm not allow to go out of the school.

"XIAOLING ! XIAOLING! STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" He scream loud enough so that I could hear but I try to cover his voice with my loud music.

      Junkai, Now is my turn to be cold toward you. You are the biggest mistake I ever made. I shouldn't had even tell you I'm sorry and tell you to be my friend. you're the worst person I ever made. 

He grabbed my wrist and turn me around. I give him a death glance.

"What do you want?!" I scream at him and My tear started to rolled down. 

"Stop crying..." he gently touch me but I push him away. 

I ran far away from him. But I bumped into the guy again. 

"it you again." He said.

"You're crying. What happen?" He wipe my tear. 

"N-Nothing..." He hug me tightly. I don't even know his name and he already hug me.

"It okay. Stop crying." He comfort me and told me thing about him. His name is Qianxi. He is really manly.

"we should exchange number." He said. we exchange number. At the end of the day I was smiling.