chapter 2

I'm sorry [TFBOYS Fanfic]

I was so afraid that I might lost everything. The cute looking guy who hug me He just remind me of JunKai. 

 

"Let's get some water." the guy said.

I kinda look like a mental person who came out of the hospital, It Just i want to shout all my feeling out but it really hurt everytime I do it. The Painful memory is right behide me and it about to get on my Path. I feel like giving up everything to just let him listen to me. Everytime just everytime.

 

He went to canteen to get me a bottle of water and I was just waiting for him outside the canteen there bench and table.

I was just sitting down there and when my phone suddenly rang.

 

JunHong ge ge is calling~ 

'Junhong?'

'xiaoling? are you crying?'

'Nope, I am not crying'

'yes you are, Now tell me what happened?'

'It nothing'

'did someone bully you?'

'N-no one bully me. So why did you call me any way?'

'I will be back tomorrow, I just had my break and it time to hang out with my sister.'

'really? I can't wait gege.'

'me too, I miss you so much.'

'Okay, I have to go for classes now.'

'okay bye.'

 

and like that I just hang up my phone, it not that I hate this school. it just I hate the way I turn Junkai cold.

I started crying again thinking about Junkai makes me cry. why does it hurt so badly? why is there no answer to those question? I feel so useless and empty.

 

"Hey! Stop crying." I look up and there he was holding the bottle of water.

"You don't look pretty when you cry so stop crying. You should smile." I smiled as I take a slip of water.

"So what is bothering you? and how did you know Junkai? You are new here right ?" 

wow that alot of question.

"Yes, I am new and Junkai use to be my childhood friend. He turn cold because of me everything was my fault, I should had told him before I left. now he will never forgive me ever again." And tear was making it way down my cheeks.

 

"It okay, I understand. sometime it hard, I believe slowly he will understand why you didn't told him."

"Thank for being there for me. I'm xiaoling. what your name?" 

"I'm Wang Yuan, I love to eat. hehe~" He chuckled. he kinda cute.

"Let's be friends." I smiled.

 

I realised he was really a nice type of person, I don't get why he doesn't have a girlfriend...we were chatting so much. I guess it really make us a really good friendship

 

JunKai POV

I just walking out of the canteen when I saw wang yuan talking to xiaoling and Xiaoling is smiling at him. She seem so happy being with him, I was such a fool for not listening to her.

Her eyes were red and swollen, she must has been crying alot. It must be me that makes her cry. 

I'm such a jerk for doing that. 

Wake up Junkai! You are cold and You say that you will never forgive her!

it really hurt to see her with another guy, either it because I'm jealous or I'm just hurt for making her cry.

 

XiaoLing Pov

Wang yuan said that he wants to cheer me up so he want to hangout with me today. I decided to hangout with him since I'm feeling a little down.

"Xiaoling, Are you okay?" JiaJia look at me worried.

"Yea, Sorry for making you worried." 

"It okay, by the way why did you cry?"