Chapter 2

Loners have secrets.

Hey you,

I have something to tell you, I have never felt this lonely. Yongguk left school but he didn't want to tell me why, that's why I'm dissapointed now but the worst thing is that I don't have anyone left. He said that he'd always be there for me, but this just shows me once again that you should never trust in anything anyone says. But that also means that I am pretty much alone now and my classmates think that now is the perfect time to let me down even more.
I've never hated school more than right now.

I was sitting in class and my history teacher seemed to not pay any attention to me, which is very unusual because he is the only teacher I've ever really talked to about my thoughts and feelings. Mr.Kim really is one of the people you like to talkt to because he never interrupts you while you talk and he always tries to understand you. I'd love him to be my age again so we could be normal friends, but yeah. Whatever. I walked to him after the lesson to ask him if we could talk a bit because I really felt bad but he just told me he didn't have any time to do so. He really seemed to be busy so I just grabbed my books after pushing my glasses up a bit and left the classroom.

I was thinking about Yongguk while I was walking down the hallway but my thoughts got interrupted. 
"Hey.. uhm.. excuse me but could you possibly tell me where room 102 is?" I was very surprised seeing a guy my age actually talking to me. He didn't even seem to be an ugly and superintelligent nerd but rather a popular and cool kid. I needed a second to realize that he was talking to me but then I just shook my head slightly to get back to reality and gave him a little smile.
"Yeah. Yeah of course, it's down there on the left side." He smiled back at me and I felt like I was going to die. I've never seen a person with such a beautiful smile before. Seriously.
"Okay, thank you." I just nodded once before I walked away but I stopped and turned around as soon as I heared his voice again.
"Uhm you! One more question. What's your name?" quite straightforeward but I thought it was very charming. 
"M-my name is Yoo Youngjae. Why?" he smiled again so I just pushed my glasses up a bit to look away for a moment because he was really beautiful.
"Well, nice to meet you Youngjae, I'm Jung Daehyun. And I'm asking because I would like to make at least one friend on my first day." I somehow had to laugh becuase of this since he really seemed to mean it.
"Well then you did a better job today than me in two years." I smiled at him but he frowned. That was the moment I realized that I once again said something inappropriate but I didn't actually care about that. I just turned around and walked away.

As soon as I got into my room I let myself fall onto my bed. The whole day was a bit too much for me. I closed my eyes and felt my tears streaming down my face, not because I was sad but frustrated. Yongguk, my only friend I ever had left, Mr.Kim didn't want to talk to me at all and the only one who probably really wanted to talk to me, this Daehyun, is probably thinking I'm a freak but whatever, I am very tired now so I'll go to sleep.

Yours,
Youngjae.