Oh Sehun

It's Cold Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄❄Oh Sehun❄❄

 

 

The storm slowly vanished after making a huge crack on the wall of my hut. My hut only be made by woods. Usually the ordinary cottage like mine will crush immediately if the storm hit it. But after like twenty years or more, it only crack once, now. I ran to the back of my hut and screamed to find the stranger girl with blue orbs, pale paper skin, soft-pink lips, long black hair, with same white dress, and bare feet. The girl scowled at me.

“Look what’d happened if you disobey my order,” she said, pointing at the huge crack with her chin. I looked at her then looked back at my hut and her again.

“It’s because of the storm, not because I disobey you,” I back facing her as answering and trying to patch the crack as quick as possible.

“Tsk, another storm will come soon, you don’t have enough tim—”

“Oh my god! You surprise me!” I almost thew my mallet at her because of the chill feeling that attacking my bare neck earlier. The girl blinked and stepped backward as I rubbed my neck to give some warm. She looked at me strangely, bitting her lips. Sure, she’s the palest person I ever met. She looked like an ill person. But, she didnt have blue lips, only blue eyes and her lips were soft-pink. She also didn’t wear something an ill person like to wear (not only an ill person though, but mostly people) in this snow place. She wore a dress, a thin white dress. She also bare footed.

I narrowed his eyes at her. “Are you sick?” it slipped out my mouth with a tone like I don’t want to get infected by the illness. The girl blinked again and looked down to stare at her clothes, slim bare legs, and back to my brown orbs.

“I’m not, what are you thinking huh?”

“We are here. In the snow mountain that has many storms just in a day. The cold really extremes and can kill. And I should be the one who ask that. What are you thinking huh? Are you crazy just wearing a thin dress with bare feet?”

The girl looked at her body again. “I’m not. It’s sunny day. I wil melt if I use such a thick clothes like you,” she pointing my jacket with her index finger as a disgust expression plastering on her face. I widened my eyes, disbelief. This girl must be really nuts that she couldn’t differ between cold and hot anymore. She must be really ill that she couldn’t feel at all. She must be got a hypothermia.

“But... you pay me interest huh?” she said, smilling innocently. I made a deep frown.

“Of course, from the first time I wanted to say something like that, but you dissapear like a dust, crazy,” the touched feeling which almost melting her heart vanished in flash. She snorted and hit my chest with a snowball.

“You deserve that Sillyboy!” before I could react after the surprise attack that made me shut my eyes tightly, the girl vanished.

 

 

“What’s your name?” it was another day with the girl surprised me with her sudden appearance. I woke up with her staring intensly at me. I was shocked but the girl was more shocked than me. Starting my life with arguing about I should move like her orders, we ended up tired after yelling at each other nonstop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter