Krystal Ice

It's Cold Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄❄Krystal Ice❄❄

 

“Do it,”

“Why? Why should I?”

“Do it, it’s your time,”

I groaned, kicking the snow under my feet. It wasn’t fair. I should have ran really far so she couldn’t contact me. But run to where, this mountain, she practically the owner, illegal owner for exact. She had the control and anything. I sighed, although I wanted to leave, I didn’t have anywhere to go. It was like I was prisoned by her, but she just... she just my mom.

“Why is he never moved anyway?” I snorted, seeing he still dilligently patching his hut. The storm was strong, but why it never blew that hut away, I wondered. But that wasn’t a big deal, I was sure it would break and make he moves from this place. He had lived in there for almost more than twenty years. Why I can know it? I... I admitted, I liked to watch him. It wasn’t because I like him or anything, I didn’t feel lonely either, I just... okay, I—no! It was my Mom’s order. She was ordered me to take look at him when I was seven. It was the first time I met him, not face to face, just me seeing him from far.

“I should take my action,” I watched him entering his hut and coming out with some tools. He liked to bring it along with him everytime he started his hunting. As he was gone, I tip toed slowly, getting closer to the old hut. It was really old. The wood had many cracked here and there although he already patched it. His patchs weren’t that good, if I could criticsm him. But that was the good thing. He could move earlier than I expected. Just five hard storm, it would blow it away. It was good. I laughed, enjoying my crime strategy.

“Where should I hide?” I started to run here and there. This place only contained hut and nothing else. I groaned, began panicking. “What should I do? What should I do?” it was my first time to do something like this. I didn’t have any experience. I didn’t know what to do. He was far but I could hear his wet footstep getting closer. I couldn’t think clearly. My head became dizzy and it was bad.

“What are you doing?”

The voice was smooth ansd soft, passing my ears for a second, it caught my sense back. “It’s stupid, why should I hide?” I slapped rapidly my cheeks as walked slowly to the bench in front of the hut. The bench was slightly wet, but I could careless by that. I sat there and waited. He would reach his home soon, he would see me for the first time, and this thing would begin shortly.

He walked so gentle in every step he took. Probably he had ten meters away when he suddenly stopped walking. “What is he doing?” I mumbled, it making me nervous. Is he recognized me? But that’s absurb, I told my head. I tried to ignore his presence that getting closer to me... to his hut actually, by playing with the snow under my feet. The snow wasn’t as cold as before. The summer would face them soon, they would melt and I hated it. It would make me sweat.

I startled for the sudden voice, he was standing not far from me, placing his branches on the dry place. He would talk too, wouldn’t he? I must compose myself. Straightening my expression into flat one. “Who are you?” yes, he finally asked me. I wanted to cheer for this fortune, but I couldn’t do that. That wasn’t my mission.

I looked up, locking my eyes with him. He seemed taken back with that, but that wasn’t a problem. Seeing his face from this close was a problem. He had dark brown orbs with sharp tip on his eyes. His double eyelids were clearly visible. His nose too, looked like someone craved it so handsome like that. His lips were thin and his jaw was sharp. Everything about his face was sharp. Is his personality sharp too? I wondered.

“What? Sorry-”

Am I said my mind too loud? I didn’t say anything. I fixed my gaze at him, “-I can’t catch wh-“

“I’m here to make you move,” it was slipped like that. I was shocked by it but of course I couldn’t show it to him. I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter