Oh Sehun

It's Cold Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❄❄Oh Sehun❄❄

 

 

The storm vanished. I came out to check the condition of my hut. It had some that should be fixed or another storm would really blow it away. I took a mallet, dry woods with good shape, some large spikes then walked out, dragging my legs inside thick snow nearly reached my knee. The last storm was only a brief seconds but the mess was more than quite. "It should be enough," I patched the cracks one by one, draining my energy into the tool in my hand when the sun was changing his color; bright orange almost red, painting the blue sky with the same color. Soon the moon would come to greet me and I didn't have anything for dinner, only a bowl of deer soup. This storm really wasted my time. I hate it but couldn't do anything but nothing.

Recalling I have another task that must be done before night, made me groaning loudly. It felt like my voice was echoing from tree to another tree, but that was not possible. I took the last look from my work, slightly proud, and walked back inside. It took some minutes to throw my tools on small box under table, grab my arrows, small axe, small knife, and rope before began my journey. Hoping to find a rabbit or deer than a wolf.

I checked my wolf's traps closely. It still worked like it uses to be. The storm had not broken it yet. Taking a deep breath, I walked again, slowly and gently, didn't want to make a sound. "It should be here, somew-" I stopped rambling when two rabbits were confused with their surrounding. They ran to and fro, couldn't make decision where they should go. I feel bad of them, every time actually. But my growling abdomen couldn't I careless. I need food, I need eat. Living on the mountain without neighborhood didn't help me to get food but practically it helped me to be independent.

An arrow flight and stabbed them, both. They fell backward with crimson blood staining the snow, making it became pink. Smiling bitterly, I walked and took them, tying them together. I made them hanging on my back as I dragged my legs again into deep of wood.

Finding dry branch was not easy task. Almost all of them covered with snow. It made them moisted. But because the night already came, I couldn't help than brought every branch that laying on my eyes, ready to face not really warm night with small flame inside my bonfire place.

I'm a cold guy who never melt by Summer. Can I say that? But I definitely is not a warm type of guy, not bright or cheerful. Between silent and  normal. I don't like to interact, if I do that's meant I already lost my mind. I'm living alone inside small cottage or hut, whatever you call it, on the mountain, snow mountain. Every season would never change the certain fact that this mountain would never be able clean from snow. It had never happened. If it happened I assumed the mountain was lost its core.

In a month, I faced some huge storms that come from nowhere. Sometimes, the storm only made a chaos for my hut, like today. It seemed want to destroy my house, the area around it was calm with thin snow. It was weird, but I didn't really care. My hut will never break, my skill is good enough to repair it (I wish).

Night had came, the soup had cooked, the bonfire had light up. It was warm. The life is like this. Waiting for next day and next of next day.

I really love my life. Monotone without rainbow. Black and white only. That's okay. I didn't want or never want to blame someone that deep down should I blame. My parents. They left me when I was six. I live alone in this small hut since that. I promised to keep this hut safe from storm or wolves. But when I was six, I didn't understand anything about protecting my needs. I learned one by one, from small pistol, a long gun, knife, to fight, to kill, to haunt, to make a trap. My uncle, who lives at the bottom of mountain taught me. Actually he wanted me to live in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter