chapter 2

Love. Music. You. Me [Sequel]

Today’s schedules were full with fan’s activity and also two concerts that will be held in morning and night. Everyone is so busy running around with their own works, so with Hyunsoo. Her brother left the home since 4 am to practice his vocal and also to rehearse on the stage. Although their comeback promotions is just recently ended, but not the concerts and fans activities. Hyunsoo is lucky because she just need to come up in the evening session. Now since she is here, the other stylist’s job is reduced because she did help so much. So to be in fair play, the supervisor is providing them with a schedule to be followed. As for today, she will be working starts from evening and maybe until dawn.

Hyunsoo met with some of the exo members in the hallway in her stride to the fitting room. They are looking too tired and to give them some hope and support, Hyunsoo gives her best smile. Her brother isn’t there in the group maybe because he got something else to do. Her first job today is to cut and style on maknae line which are Sehun, Kai and Tao. Usually she will only do her brother’s hair first but since D.O isn’t there so she just started with Sehun. This guy has a unique characteristic. He can’t just stay still on his place. To be exact, his mouth can never be closed no matter how tired he is. Hyunsoo doesn’t understand how this guy can have so many topics in his mind. But he is funny in his way and so mischievous. He would play with anything on the table and sometimes he would make a funny face to her.

Today Sehun is accompanied with Kai, one of his best friends.  While waiting for Sehun to be done, Kai is sitting on the table while watching both of them talking and discussing about the best style that he could have in the concert tonight. Sometimes he would just interrupt them while eating his orange jelly.  Maybe he is super bored, when Hyunsoo is busy to discuss with Sehun, he keeps trying to make Hyunsoo to eat his orange jelly. He offers her in countless time although she refuses it. Finally to stop his annoyed act, Hyunsoo reaches for his right hand and she eats the orange jelly with Kai’s help. All of sudden, Kai feels so bashful and he stay silent for a moment before going out from the makeup room. Hyunsoo and Sehun were just looking at each other and they just sends confuse signals to each other with Kai’s sudden act.

After that she is done with Sehun and Tao, she need to proceed with Kai but he is never where to be seen. She tried to ask for everyone but no one had either known where he would be right now. The time is running and she needs to be quick. With a heavy sigh, Hyunsoo is looking for Kai in everywhere

“Kai aah.. where are you?” Hyunsoo keep calling for him. He just wouldn’t pick up his phone no matter how much she tried to call him

The last place that he might go is the store. Hyunsoo walks into that dark room with a slow totter. She is afraid of the cockroaches and she prays really hard to not let her meet with that pest.

“K..ai aah.. are you here?” Hyunsoo is looking for Kai with her trembling heart.

“Jongin..are you..”

Suddenly Hyunsoo felt a really warm hug from her back. She is too surprise that she tried to turn over his body but then a very familiar voice from her back stops her from doing so

“Shh… I just need 10 minutes. Please, let me” It is Kim Jongin who hugs her tightly with his chin on her shoulder

“I miss you really badly. So much that I think I could die from this pain” Kai is whispering to her ears

“Kai aah..” Hyunsoo is tried to refute but she just couldn’t. Her heart prevent her from doing that

“I know.. I know I have made a lot of mistakes to you. I’m already made big mistakes that I couldn’t be able forgiven.” From her back, Hyunsoo could hear Kai’s sound of cry. Her shoulder starts to wet from his tears

“Jongin, I’m..”

All of sudden Kai detaches his body from Hyunsoo’s

“It’s already 10 minutes. Thank you for be patient with me” Kai smiles bitterly while wiping his tears

Hyunsoo feels like she is just woken up from her dream. With a fake cheerful tone of voice, she smiles

“Kyaah, let’s go. I need to do your hair right now or you need to stand on the stage just like that. Come, follow me” Hyunsoo tried to not looking on Kai. She walks away without waiting for him

“Do Hyunsoo!” Kai’s yell voice made her step is stop

“Please, give me your last chance”

“Kai shi, we will be late. Please come and follow me. I need to set you up right now” Hyunsoo is walking to the exit door and pretends like she was never heard him

“Hyun aah.. “ Kai’s weak voice made her stop her steps again

“You chose career over me. It’s the end for us. We are already over 5 years ago, Jongin aah. Get yourself right. Now stop with all that nonsense talk and we need to hurry up”

“90 days.. please give me just 90 days to prove you that I’m already change. No, I just need your 30 days. Every person deserves a last chance and now I’m asking you for that, just 30 days for you to open your heart for me”


Location: Canada

Yifan woke up from his nightmare. He ruffles his hair for couple of time. His mind keeps replaying on the scene in his dream. In his dream, he is chatting nicely with Hyunsoo. They look really sweet together. Suddenly Hyunsoo are getting far and far away from him. When he does realize it, Hyunsoo was getting held by a guy. He tried really hard to call her back but she was running away with that guy and left him alone. Now Yifan couldn’t sleep anymore. His eyes are fresh although the time was only at 3am. He saw his phone beeping and when he checks on it, it was a text from Hyunsoo. 

‘Oppa… Jongin asked me to give him another chance for our relationship. 30 days. He asked me to give him a 30 days chance to love him’

Yifan puts back his phone on the table. His minds are replaying the moments they are together, since 5 years ago. He doesn’t really know when he starts to fall in love with Hyunsoo but when she did asked him to go back to Korea last 3 month, he feels that his love too Hyunsoo is too deep that he couldn’t let her go, now the thing that he really scared most is happened. Hyunsoo is going back to Jongin. What should he do?