chapter 1

Love. Music. You. Me [Sequel]

Everyone is gathered at the one of the exclusive club in Gangnam district after their concert ended. Except for Luhan, everyone was there and it was like a reunion of EXO. At the beginning, they are quite surprise seeing their ex leader is entering that club. After 2 seconds, all of them excluding D.O, Chanyeol, and Kai are hugging Kris. They really miss him and already forget about what happen last 6 years ago. Tao especially won’t ever stop clinging on his favorite hyung and keep telling him he miss his hyung badly. Hyungsoo sit quietly on the chair because her head is still spinning but they dragged her to the club together with the excuse to celebrate her and Kris back to Korea after years.

 Hyunsoo is becoming sandwiched between Sehun and Kris. Sehun is so excited with his hyung’s come back and they keep talking non-stop. Lighting and noise at the club made Hyungsoo giddier and she tries to get her brother to follow her but it seems like D.O is also unreachable because he is busy chatting with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. At last Hyungsoo thought that she could maybe get a taxi to reach home. When she tries to get her handbag, her eyes fixated at the club’s entrance. Kai was here also and he is a bit late. As soon as Kai sees Hyungsoo, he rushes his move and shamelessly he pushes Sehun and sit besides Hyungsoo. Kai manage to pull Hyungsoo’s hand and get her to sit back at her place. It made Hyungsoo really uncomfortable now. Kai’s eyes are never let her go like and eagle’s eyes. Hyungsoo tried to removes her nervousness by drinking the snifter right in front of her. Her hand are never letting go of Kris’s as if asking him for strength.

Right after then, Suho comes and reaches out his hand to Hyungsoo asking her to dance together. She doesn’t know how to be thankful to Suho oppa because of his quick sense. Actually everyone should know by now that about her relationship with Kris oppa. Their open relationship was spread out through all the media and fans. Kris oppa openly date with her in public in Canada. When he was asked by reporters he is just smile while asking them to make their own conclusion about their relationship.

To heal her pain, Kris oppa broke down every fans of him. Just how much they critics her and Kris because of this scandals and too much people labeled her as and because of two timing of him and Kai. But never for once, Kris letting her hands goes alone. Kris would defend her in no matter how and he is the one who always be with her in these 5 years alone at Canada. Regardless of how much he is busy, he would fly to Canada from China at least once in month to accompany her.

Yet when everyone was asking about their relationship, no answer would come up from because Kris oppa was never said anything about their relationship. He is never proposing her and just smiling when she asked about it. So for now there are only Kyungsoo oppa and Sehun that only knows that they are nothing but only as oppa dongsaeng. Some Medias and also fans also think the same as they wouldn’t go out publicly if there are really a couple. Some positive fans also thought that they are just friends. Yes, they really are.

Hyun Soo takes Suho’s hand with a bright smile and both of them are dancing by music. Suho is great in dancing but with Hyunsoo, he is like a teacher and student because Hyunsoo are really stiff and doest know to dance at all. At last, Sehun laughing loudly and breaks the silence environment among them. No, they not talking because of nothing could be said over but they are just trying hard to control their laugh to burst over by looking at both of Suho and Hyunsoo.

“Kyaah, are you a couple of crab? You guys dancing like a crab, really! Wahaha” Sehun tried to hold his laughter but then it explodes again.

  “Kyaah, shut up Sehun aah!” Hyunsoo rounds her eyes. She is so annoy with his laughter

“Mehrong~” Sehun stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes. His laughter still can be heard.

“Oppa!!! Look at him!” Hyunsoo pouts but she just gets another laugh from Sehun and the others. Now everyone was chortle at her

“Kyaah Sehun aah. You really!” Hyunsoo pulls out Sehun’s ear.

“Ah!! Hyung help me. This young tiger is trying to eat me. chebal!!” Sehun is yelping for a help from D.O and Kris

“Mwo? Young tiger? This guy really needs a beat. Just you wait there. Don’t you dare to run away Oh Sehun” Hyunsoo is running to catch Sehun who is running away from her while laughing hardly 

“Kyaah stop it both of you. Hyun aah, let’s go home. I’m quite drunk right now and I want to sleep” DO finally come to save the situation. He looks like he is going to fall in anytime

“Kyungsoo aah, let me bring her home. You wouldn’t mind it right?” Yifan interrupts Kyungsoo and asking him for his permission

Kyungsoo shrugged and he look at his sister. After that he is walking out with Xiumin, Tao and Sehun from the club. Chanyeol and Chen is already going back home early. They are already made a promise with their girlfriend to have a secret date tonight. Meanwhile Suho is walking his way to the counter to pay for them.  There are only left with Jongin, Yifan and Hyunsoo in the club. Jongin is trying to have a talk with Hyunsoo but she is just focusing on Yifan. Both of them are talking in English so Jongin felt so isolated. After that Suho is coming to join them.

“So, let’s go back everyone?” Suho keep his card in his pocket and ready to going out from the club

“Oh, both of you can go first. We are planning to go somewhere” Yifan smiles to the person in front of him

“Oh, okay. Jongin aah, let’s go. Hyung will take you home” Suho is looking at Jongin when he was glaring at the couple in front of him right now

“Jongin aah..” Suho touches Jongin’s hand to make him come back to his realty

“Oh, hyung?” Kai seems surprise to see his hyung is already there

“Let’s go back, huh?” Suho drew a smile on his lips. He knows about Kai’s heart very well

“But these two..” Kai is pointing his finger to the couple in front of him right now. His right mind is already gone because he is drunk enough tonight

“Let them be. Come on bro” Finally Suho just pushes him towards the door

  “You aren’t sick, are you? I’m very worried, though you must be happy, I will pray for you. Remember, even when you meet someone else
That I was once by your side. I used to live such a life, always by myself. I once believed that you were my savior. Before drifting away” Kai was singing in drunken. After that he is crying. Suho who was just watch his act finally hugs him and calm him down.

“Hyung, let’s go for another round could we?” Jongin give a suggestion to Suho who is working hard to hold him to stand straightly

“Kyaah, you are drunk enough. Let’s go home.” Suho didn’t even flinches to his request

“Hyung, I’m not drunk yet. Come on hyung. Let me treat you this round. Tonight is still early right?” After that Kai is thrown up on the sideway

“Kyaah, hop on. I’ll just send you home” Suho use his last resort to make Kai follows him back. He lifts him and then pushes him into the van


In Kai's room

“Hyung, I love her hyung. I love her to death. But now I have to see her with the other man. I’m just a useless guy. I made her into that person and now I’m regretting it.” Kai is crying after he was put on the bed by Suho. He clasp on Suho’s hand tightly like he is Hyunsoo in real

“This kid. I thought you are already forgets about her. Dongsaeng aah, love isn’t something that you must get it in any way no matter how tricky it was. But love is something that you should appreciate and if it wasn’t yours, then just let it go. Be a real man” Suho caress his beloved dongsaeng. It is hurt to see the usual active, bright Kim Jongin is laying down like this because of woman. The Jongin that Suho knows is not a drunker.

“Hyung..nomo uhppo..yeogi..” Kai hits his chest couple of time before he is fall to a deep sleep. Suho covers him up with a thick blanket and fondles his hair like a truly brother. After he is making sure that Kai is fully sleep only then he comes out from Kai’s room.

“Hyung, how is he?” D.O who is still awake approaching his leader with a worried look

“He is sleeping right now. Let him be” Suho gives a warm smile and pats D.O’s shoulder before he walks away

“Hyung..” D.o calls for his hyung

“Eo?” Suho turns his back and confronting D.O

“I’m afraid..that Jongin might turn into his old self. He was just healed from his scar and now.. I don’t know..” D.O’s look is really in troubled.

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be okay.  We know that this day is going to happen. We are already predicted it. Now it is up to him to solve it in a mature way. Kyungsoo aah, hyung is going to sleep now. Good night”

“Oh, I need to go home. Hyung, I’ll leave him to you. Hyunsoo is alone in our house. I can’t just leave her alone”

“Oh, krae. Let’s meet again tomorrow”

 


 

Yifan brought Hyunsoo to an open ground where the rooftop is the bright sky with millions of stars. He lay down a piece of cloth and tempts Hyunsoo to sit down on it. This is the common way of Yifan does when he is in problem. He would take Hyunsoo somewhere they could see bright skies in night. After that, Yifan would tell her his dream to explore the galaxy and only when he is calm, he will tell her everything about his problem.

“Hyunsoo, look at that bright sky. Wouldn’t you amaze by it?” Yifan shows Hyunsoo the starlight that was too mesmerizes

“Em! Beautiful” Hyunsoo’s eyes couldn’t run away from it. She smiles brightly while trying to connect each of the stars to form a zodiac

“Indeed. And it was beautiful as you” Yifan take a deep look of the person right in front of him

“Oppa, wae guh rae? You are acting like this. Is there anything you want to tell me?” Hyunsoo looks upon him. Her lovely eyes has always melt Yifan’s heart and made him totally fall for her

“Nothing. Now tell me how your life here is.” Yifan pinches the soft, bun-like of Hyunsoo’s cheeks softly

How could he tell her how messy his heart right now because of situation just now? His heart is burn up when he saw Kai’s hand took a tight grip on Hyunsoo’s and the way he look at her has already made him feels like choking Kai’s eyes. Yifan don’t know how to express his true felt to Hyunsoo.

‘You’re too egoist, Wu Yifan’ the words that only come out from his heart

“Oppa!!” Hyunsoo waves her hands in front of Yifan

“What? Oh, did you tell me something? What is it?” Yifan is just like woken up from a sleep. His blanked image is really made Hyunsoo feels like laughing hard. It was too funny

“Oppa, I’m really upset by watching you like this. Now tell me what is wrong. Tell me so that I could help you. Did anyone tease you? Tell me who are them? I will hit them for you” Hyunsoo is raising her hand as if she wants to hit someone with her innocent look. It made Yifan who looks at her intently is laugh hardly. He takes down her hand and put it on his face

“How can this soft hand hit someone, huh?” Yifan raise his left eyebrow. Both of their eyes meet and the time was just stopped like that.

“Oppa..” After a minute passed, Hyunsoo starts their conversation

“Yeah..”

“Why are we sitting here? It was full with bugs. Let’s go back home!” Hyunsoo stands up from her sat and she sweeps off all the dirt and the bugs

“Kyaah, how can I end up meeting this type of girl? You have no sense of romance at all.” Yifan let out his heavy grunts before standing up with a help from Hyunsoo. Hyunsoo who is looking down on him is just chuckling at his funny act

“Oppa, let’s go home now! Come” Hyunsoo reaches out her right hand and takes a grip on Yifan’s. she is trying to pull him from their place.

“Okay okay. But before we leaves, do you really okay for staying here? I mean… meets him again?”

“Oppa, nan gwenchana. Jinjja. So stop get worried about me. It is already past and I just want to come here to be with my brother again. That’s it.”

“Really?” Yifan is trying to look at her eyes to find the truth

“Really. I’m okay. We just being together for couple of months but the scar that he gave me is enough to made me totally remove him from here, forever” Hyunsoo puts her hands to her chest while smiling sincerely 

“So.. you hate him?”

“No I don’t. After all, he gave me a new life, twice. He heals me from my trauma and made me illusionary that we are destined but then we are not. Once again, he made me turn into a new girl who has a new life. The new Do Hyunsoo that you know right now, oppa. I have no reason to hate him. That was his choice after all.” Hyunsoo’s eyes told everything. She really means it and that’s it.

“Let’s go, Hyun aah” Yifan stretches his hand towards Hyunsoo and she takes it with a sweet smile

“Khajaa! Oppa, wait, we didn’t take a selca yet” Hyunsoo takes out her phone and capture their moment together.

“I’m so handsome in this picture. Give me your phone, Hyun aah” Yifan takes Hyunsoo’s phone and he clicks on something while Hyunsoo is just looking at him with a clueless mind

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Hyunsoo tries to peek on his doing but later he gives back her phone.

“Now your phone is perfect. Okay let’s go now!” Yifan is smiling brightly and proudly. He is walking ahead from Hyunsoo. She checks on her phone and it turns out that Yifan is actually changing her wallpaper’s phone to their picture. She is just laughing while running to catch on him

“Oppa wait for me! You need to change yours too” 


I'm really sorry for the late update!!! I've gotten into accident and broke my legs and doctor diagnosed me to have traumatic injury and my back disc is slipped but i'm lucky enough to not paralyze...i think i'm just coming back from death.. God is the only one who helped me a lot...:'( btw i can't write much because my health doesnt give me a chance to move around a lot..but to reduce my bored in this bed and looking at the gloomy environment of the hospital room, i just brace myself to type my ideas...oh, i got another chapter for you guys..keep reading to the next chapter.. :)..at first i thought of making it as oneshot but i dont really know how..kekeke..