*Poke...Poke...Poke*

Enemies At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Min Ji slowly walked up to her desk as people (girls) started to throw tantrums about the fact that she is new here and she already gets to sit next to a Bnagtan XO memebr.

"Why does she get to sit next to him, I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO HIM!!!"

"She is such a teacher's pet"

"I have a feeling she payed to sit next to him"

There was a lot of vhatting going on in the classroom.

"Okay that's enought girls" As Mrs Kim said that, the room was silent.

"Okay now everyone open to page 58 please"

 

Suho's POV

The girl I helped before was walking up to her desk, then she looked at me with those beautiful eyes. She is so beautiful I can't stop looking at her.

"Umm can you please stop staring at me like that" She said while blushing.

Then I snapped back into reality, realizing that I was staring at her like weirdo.

"Oh umm sorry" I apologized while looking away, then I had an idea.

"Hey what's your name little girl?" I decided to annoy her because it's fun to annoy peope.

"My name is Lee Na Young" She said still focused on the class lesson which I don't care about. Then I tought of something that will annoy her like crazy.......I started poking her at her side.

*Poke......poke.....poke*

She started to get really annoyed.

"Hey can you stop poking me weirdo!" She whispered-shouted at me.

*Weirdo? Oh this girl better watch what she says* I thought as I gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter