AHJUSSHI!!!!

Enemies At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Na Young eyes awakens she jumped out of bed to go to Min Ji's room to wake her up, like she does everyday. Na young opens Min J's bedroom door to find something horrific......it was Min Ji hanging half way of her bed with drool on her face.

*i don't even know why we are friends* she thought as she walked up to the girl hanging half way of her bed.

" WAKE UP MIN JI UNNI!!!!!"

" Okay Okay i'm up now no need to shout."

It was the first day of their new school, YG high school and they weren't that excited but at least they had each other.

Na Young and Min Ji have been living with each other for 3 years now because their families are on a business trip America for 5 years.

" Hey do you think we will meet good looking guys at our new school?" Min Ji asked Na Young while raising an eyebrow.

" Maybe......but do u think we will meet an enemy?" she ask Min Ji with a worried face.

" Na Young-ah don't worry about that even if we do we still have each other" Min Ji said with a smile on her face.

 

 

Min Ji and Na Young finished with breakfast and started to head to school. They walk to school only because the school was really close to their apartment.

They finally have reached the school and started to head to the principals office but before they could get anywhere near the school building, a black van pulled up and six boys walked out.

" OMG IT'S BANGTAN XO" Fan girls ran up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter