WHO'S IN MY CLASS???

Enemies At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

As me and the guys got out of the van girls ran up to us and started screaming like there was no tomorrow.

* Aish their so annoying, my ears are about to fall off but, I have to look like a professional becaise I like the attention* I thought as I looked at the crazy fan girls, but as i glanced to my left, I see a girl with black straight hair walking away with her friend, I think she looks pretty, I wonder who she is? I have never seen her before, is she new? There was so many questions in my head about that girl.

 

As I was walking with Suho to our class a girl bumped into my chest making her fall down.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!!" I shouted at her, then she stood up and looked at me then I realized it was that pretty girl I saw before.

"WELL I'M SORRY BUT WHERE ARE YOU MANAGERS AHJUSSHI!!!!"

 * Did she just call me an Ahjusshi  oh this girl better watch out on what she says.

"Who are you calling Ahjusshi, AHJUMMA!!!!"

She was about to slap me in the face but the bell went and her friend grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

"Wow what was that all about" Suho said while laughing.

"Shut up Suho I'm thinking!" I yelled at Suho.

*That girl....she is so different from the other girls but it's kinda annoying, I think I'm going to ruin her life, yeah that's what I will do. Watch out pretty girl and be careful of what you say or your gonna get it*

 

Suho's POV

Me and Bangtan XO were on our way to class then all of a sudden a girl bumped into my chest and feel down.

As Jimin was arguing with that girl who is brave enought to shout b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter