Happy Birthday! Would anyone care for some cake and key?

Happy Birthday! Would anyone care for some cake and key?

Hi there! I actually wrote this story on Key's actual birthday. It only took me until now to actually post it. XD This is just a random story and I hope you guys like it. :)

~~~~~

 

Key woke up, smiling as he sat up and stretched. Today was his day. His birthday. He looked around the room, all of the other members have already woken up. He grinned.

 

They must be preparing and planning to surprise me. Hihi. Wait until I see the looks on their faces once I bust them. Priceless. Especially Jonghyun’s and Taemin’s.

 

He stood up and fixed his bed. What? He was a neat freak, deal with it. Once he was satisfied that there weren’t any more creases and wrinkles on his sheets, he quietly walked out the room and tiptoed down the stairs to the kitchen. He peeked inside and frowned. All of them were inside, but they didn’t look like they were going to surprise him at all. They were having breakfast, like usual. Except that Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho were sleeping.

 

Hmmm. Weird. Shouldn’t they be hiding? This must be a new way to surprise me. Wow. I wonder how many tricks they have in their sleeves? Okay, okay. Pretend that you have no clue whatsoever as to what they’re up to.

 

He fake yawned and went into the kitchen, pretending to still have heavy eyelids and rubbing them, just for effect. Taemin looked up at him, while the others were all sleeping, pretending no doubt, with their heads on the table. Jonghyun was even drooling! So was Onew! Minho was also sleeping, but with a ‘cool’ pose. His head was bent down and his arms were crossed over his chest.

 

“Morning, hyung. Want some cereal?”

 

“Morning. Uh, yeah sure.”

 

Wow. Jonghyun and Onew hyung are really taking their acting seriously. They must have noticed how I’m so handsome and great all the time. To be making such an effort to throw me a very grand party... I’m impressed.

 

Key sat down and ate, while looking at the three ‘supposedly’ sleeping members. After five minutes with nothing happening, Key frowned and looked at them suspiciously. Taemin noticed this, raising his eyebrows.

 

“Hyung, are you okay? Why are you squinting your eyes at Onew hyung and the others? Did they do something?”

 

Key looked at Taemin, noticing his genuinely confused eyes.

 

Confused? What’s happening here?

 

~~~~~~

So? What do you guys think so far? I know that I'm not a good writer, but since it was Key's birthday, I thought why not. I hope it wasn't that bad. Please comment. :)