Surprises

The Class Clown

You blinked rapidly as the zillionth flash went off on your mom's camera.

"Aww, you look so cute, honey, " You sighed, 

"Is this really necessary? " Your mom smiled slightly and walked over to to you. She put a hand on your shoulder. 

"Sweetie, this is your first date," she hugged you tightly. "I wish I could see you off, but your sister and I really need to get going."

You nodded. "Well.. I'll see you when I get back." You waved as you watched them drive off. A few moments later a cool black car pulled into your drive way. No way, You thought. 

Out stepped Chanyeol. His hair was styled and he had on dressy clothing. Although they were formal they were stylish and looked perfect on Chanyeol. Before he even reached your door you called out to him, "Chanyeol!" You smiled at him as he entered your house and hugged you. Nervously he pulled away..

"You  look amazing," You told him.

He blushed, "My looks are nothing compared to how you look," he said. He meant every one of his words. 

He snuck an unnoticed glance at your body. He admired the way your dress showed off your subtle curves. The dress was beautiful, but for some reason Chanyeol found himself longing to see you without it- or anything else on. Guiltily he pushed the thought away. He reached out for your hand.

"Are you ready?"

You looked at his hand and then carefully put yours into it. It was a perfect fit. Magical almost.

"I'm not sure where were going, but yeah I guess I'm ready," you answered shyly. 

He smiled brightly, "Good because I can't wait to show you off!" He lead you outside and oppened the passenger seat door for you. Once he'd closed it behind you, you let out a gasp. It was stunning- just like Chanyeol. 

"I like your car," you said to Chanyeol as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"Im glad! Although its not really mine. It's my dad's,  he let me borrow it for this special occasion." You closed your eyes and leaned back, enjoying the relaxing way Chanyeol drove. He must owe his dad a thousand favors but he did it for you. 

The car pulled up to a dinky little night club and your heart sank. With Chanyeol's get up and the car you'd been expecting a little bit more. You decided not to reveal your disappointment to Chanyeol since he seemed so happy. He parked the car and ran around to get your door.

"Here you are, my lady," you blushed at the nickname.

"You make me feel like royalty, Chanyeol," He smiled and took your hand.

"Just wait- it gets better," You weren't so sure.

The building was dull and smelled like smoke. The man behind the counter's eyes lit up upon seeing Chanyeol.

"C-yeol, mah man," Chanyeol smiled at the nickname and high-fived the man.

"Are the guys in the back?" He asked. Now you were totally lost, it seemed the class clown had another trick up his sleeve. The man nodded. He looked around before gesturing for Chanyeol to come behind the counter.

"Watch this, (y/n)," He whispered. 

The man slid over a shelf to reveal a doorway that had been invisable earlier. "No way," you breathed. Chanyeol laughed excitedly. He linked his arm through yours sending electricity up your arm. He pulled you through the door and the shelf was repositioned behind you. It took your eyes a minute to adjust because this secret room was so much brighter. Different colored lights flashed brightly onto a colorful dance floor. The music was also much more upbeat. You were speechless. You started to sway a bit to the music. "Do you like the music?" Chanyeol asked. You nodded, "I've never heard anything like it,".

Chanyeol jumped excitedly- "That's because its an original- we wrote it!!"

Before you could ask who 'we' wasa few familiar boys from your class entered the room.

"We sound pretty good together, huh?" Asked Sehun. The girl at his side giggled.

"I'll say," you said breathlessly.

"Oh here's my part, " he put his hand on your arm, "This id for you, (y/n). Sehun!" Sehun and Chanyeol grabbed karaoke microphones and started to rap in perfect time with the music. Here was yet another side of Chanyeol you'd never seen (or imagined) before and you loved it. When he returned from singing he hugged you. "Did you like it?" You grinned,

"Loved it! You're full of surprises.."

He looked into your eyes, then suddenly he pulled you close. He wraped his arms around you. You rested your head on his chest while he your hair.  

"(Y/n)," he said seriously, "will you.. stay with me?" He asked. You looked up to find genuine concern on his face.He wanted to be there to protect you whenever you needed it. You thought for a moment before answering,

"I promise to," He leaned down and kissed you. His friends making 'oooooohhhh' noises but the two of you ignored them. He pulled you closer kissing your shoulder then your neck. He moved yo your jaw then he pulled away. 

"Don't stop, Chanyeol," he gently framed your face with hid hands and ran his thumb across your soft lips. The rest of the world seemed to fade away. He kissed you again. You looked into his deep brown eyes searching...

"(Y/n)," he said softly, "i've known it from the first moment i saw you, i'm in love with you and i never want to leave your side."  

Your heart melted.. you felt exactly the same way. 

"Then don't," you whispered. He kissed you hard. He put his arms around your waste and shoulders holding you close. You touched his face and hair. Chanyeol's friends let out cheers and clapped for you. You felt your face redded as you rejoined reality. 

"If you think my singing is good, wait until you see my dancing," He said suddenly pulling you onto the dance floor. You laughed as Chanyeol started to dance to his own choreography. 

"Chanyeol, you idiot," his friends laughed. One by one people joined him on the dance floor. He smiled brightly at you. The special smile that made you warm all over. He took your hands in his and danced with you for what seemed like forever. All in all, not a bad first date. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-End-