Silly turned Serious

The Class Clown

You waved good bye to your friends and left school in an exceptionally good mood. You clutched your back pack strap tightly as you walked down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful day and everything seemed to be going right. You closed your eyes and thoughtfully remembered the days earlier events.

You had been close to tears, your sides feeling as Iif they might burst as a result of your poorly held back laughter. 

You watched as Chanyeol had followed your teacher like a shadow, mimicking every action she did and over exaggerating it. It was more than you could take. Multiple times your teacher had searched for the source of the laughter, but everytime she turned, Chanyeol would turn to the board as fast as light and begin writing beautiful characters as if he had done nothing wrong. 

The whole charade filled up the dull classroom with a bright, happiness. Next to you some girls were talking about Chanyeol between laughs. You listened in.

"Who is it?" The first girl had asked. 

"Who is who? Another asked back.

"The girl Chanyeol likes, he's ovbiously trying to impress someone."

"Oh I bet you're right!"

 You looked back up to the front of the room, thinking hard. Who could be the mysterious girl of Chanyeol's dreams? A group of boys behind you were also talking about him. You didn't turn around but you listened closely.

"I know who Chanyeol likes," A boy you were pretty sure was named Sehun said.

"Who? Who?" Kyungsoo's voice questioned.

"Not saying," Sehun replied.

"Then you don't actually know." Kyungsoo grumbled annoyed.

"Well he actually told me her name," you heard Baekhyun brag.

"Who?" The others demanded.

"Her name is (y/n)"

You felt your heart skip a beat. You? You were Chanyeols crush?

You turned a corner and crossed the street. After you had told your friend about what you overheard she told you it was true. You had blushed and called her a liar.. but deep down you wanted her to be right.

You imagined Chanyeol as your boyfriend, always telling jokes and making you smile. You wondered though, how he would react in serious situations or when listening to your problems. What a ridiculous daydream. You thought and you brushed the images away. As you returned to reality you realized somewhere when you were in the process of daydreaming you had taken a wrong turn. Nervously you looked around. You touched your face and spun around. You were lost, seriously lost! 

You started to turn back the way you came when a group of boys came out of no where.

"Are you lost?" One asked with a smirk. All of these strangers seemed like high school age but you were still uneasy. 

"You're a long way from where you wanna be," You jumped as a tall dark haired boy appeared next to you. 

"I- I'm s- sorry, " you stammered, " I'm just gonna go."

You turned but one of the boys had a firm grip on your rist. You tried to pull away. He strengthened his grip and you screamed. Another boy put his hand over your mouth. He pulled away cussing as you bit his hand hard. 

"You gotta stay quiet or this won't be any fun." The dark haired one growled.

You had never been so scared in your life. "HELP ME, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" You shreiked. 

You shut your eyes praying that this was just a bad dream. When you opened your eyes you saw Chanyeol. Hope flooded your heart and you screamed at him through the tears. 

"Chanyeol please help me!!" Another tall boy put his arm around you. 

"Is this your boyfriend, babe? Hahaha" his laughter made you furious. 

"I'm going to save you, (y/n)" Chanyeol said through clenched teeth. 

"Were shaking in terror" the dark haired boy said sarcastically. As he released your arm the other boy wrapped both arms around you, trapping you. 

You watched as the dark haired boy and two others walked toward Chanyeol. 

"We got your girl friend, what are yo-" before he could finish chanyeol punched him hard in the face. He stumbled backward. Before he could retaliate Chanyeol kicked him hard in the chest sending him to the ground.

The other to boys ran at Chanyeol. You watched as your beloved class mate dodged a punch from the first boy and punched him in the stomach. The second boy lunged at Chanyeol. Just when it looked like his fist would hit him, Chanyeol ducked. The suprised attacker had no time to react and his powerful punch took out his counterpart. The darker haired boy punched Chanyeol hard in the face and you screamed. You tried harder than ever to break the grip of your captor but you could not. 

You saw a fire light up in Chanyeol's eyes. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!" He screamed. He knocked the second boy down and lunged at the dark haired one.

As Chanyeol landed on him he screamed, "Go!!"

You felt yourself being pulled further from Chanyeol and the part of the city that you knew. "CHANYEOL!!!!" You screamed with all you had left. He looked up and started sprinting towards you. "LET.. HER.. GO!!"

He leaped into the air his foot connected with your captors neck. He crumbled causing you to fall to the ground. Chanyeol rushed to your side and helped you to your feet. "We need to get out of here." He glanced at the boys on the ground who were slowly getting up. Chanyeol took your hand and together you sprinted away as fast as you could.

-------

Once on the main street again, you stopped. Both of you were gasping and out of breath. You were shaking and you still felt dazed. You turned and looked at Chanyeol who was hunched over with his hands on his knees, breathing hard. Without thinking you grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to you. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face in his shirt. At first he was surprised, but then he wrapped his arms around you. With one hand he gently brushed his fingers through your hair. "Its going to be okay, you're save now, (Y/n)" he whispered. 

You looked up at him. You had been wrong, you had been wrong about everything. You felt your eyes start to grow hot with tears. "Thank you for saving me, Chanyeol," You hugged him tighter, "Thank you, thank you for everything."

The two of you stood there for a long time resting in the comfort of the other person. Then Chanyeol took your hand. 

"Can I walk you home?" He asked and you nodded vigorously. 

A few moments later you broke the silence.

"How we're you able to find me so quickly?" 

He looked upward and was silent for a few moments before he answered.

"Well actually, I had been following you-"

"Why?" You interupted.

He blushed and laughed nervously,

"I was following you because- well I, I wanted to ask you out." Your eyes widened and you looked up at him saying nothing.

"Don't seem so

 surprised. From the moment I first saw your beautiful smile I knew I wanted to be the cause of it. I act the way I do in class because I love the sound of your laugh, I love being the one that makes you that happy. I don't know if that sounded stupid but-" You didn't let him finish. You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. 

 

Nobody had ever said anything that nice to you before and you felt amazing. You were in love. 

You pulled away quickly. 

"I'm sorry," you mumbled.

Chanyeol brushed some hair out of your face and lifted your face back up to his. He wrapped your face in his hands and kissed you back passionatly. 

"Don't be"

----

[Authors note: I honestly don't know if this is good or not, so feed back from you guys would mean soo much, please please comment and make requests. Also if you want I can write a part two. Thanks for reading, I love you!!]