003

Vampire night

I decided to double upgrade this day ending the story. I just hope to be a good writer and you like it. Thanks for reading and signing, I love you.

 

Final

Sunggyu, Sunggyu, wake up, have arrived at the cabin, wake Sunggyu. Seeing no reaction other guy I touch your hands to realize it was cold, her skin looked paler than usual, I take hands redhead that rested on her abdomen to realize the wounds he had and her blood loss, his suit was black and night not notice myself wound redhead. I take the boy and took him inside the cabin repose in bed, approached her ear to the other without success.

Not as if he were alive? How to know if he is alive or dead? Myungsoo was in a dilemma. He took the sword Sunggyu and cut her in his hand dropping his blood at the mouth of red, at first there was no reaction so he squeezed her hand to drop more blood, I approached her hand on his lips pale boy ignoring his own pain. Sunggyu started opening his eyes slowly and saw a sad Myungsoo, in his eyes there was concern and fear. the boy's hand and sniffing blood savoring the smell, the smell that drove him crazy since she met him. Myungsoo opened his hand revealing his wound leaving your blood. It is so painful and beautiful at once ...

 

 


Why did you save me? Sunggyu wonder, was confused.

Do your wounds are better?

Sunggyu showed his wounds almost healed. Why you gave me drink your blood?

I do not know you were dying and I did it without thinking, as if by instinct, only I have you. My father is dead and I have no family.

Do not cry, tears of Sunggyu clean Myungsoo. I'll protect you. At least you had your father and I ...

Where are your parents? Myungsoo dared to ask tearful.

Sunggyu began his story. My father died a few days after I was born, my mother was killed by vampires, I stayed only from small but man named Lee Joon saved me from starving and I get to live in the mountains, there I am training to be strong. Meet a guy, his name, Nam Woohyun, became good friends, eventually we both grew up and fell in love, I thought that happiness had finally come into my life, we became engaged. One day I woke up scared, I had a horrible dream, in that dream I killed my boyfriend, Lee Joon was beside me, look at my clothes and she had blood stains, it really was not a dream, I kill Woohyun. Joon said that I was a vampire and my powers were awakened and with them my hunger for blood. He had slept for two days since the incident, he said he had to flee and become stronger because they had arrived and I wanted. Change my clothes for clean and before he left he gave me a loving smile. "Despite being a vampire, you're a human because you have a soul and feelings" was lost among the trees and fought a lot of vampires, I disobeyed his order and followed his trail, my sense of smell was not as good as now when bequeath it was too late, Sugho I cut the head in front of me, accepted not be one of them stormed Fill me with hate and it was my realized it was just like them, my powers awakened again wiping out almost all except Sugho who achieve hurt his left eye. Since then I have lived as a fugitive running from them and with one goal "kill Kim Taeyeon" the leader of them all. I have lived for over two centuries and although people think that the legends of vampires and werewolves are myths, we really exist.

Sunggyu're human, you're very different from them, always remember, you have to promise. Myungsoo let out warm salty your eyes and swollen drops. Rub his face red with both hands. Sunggyu felt the warmth of Myungsoo and gently touched his hands.

Sunggyu ... I love you. Thinking Myungsoo.

Myungsoo I promise, I will never forget. I'll never forget because I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you ...

--------------------------

 

 


Myungsoo woke up in a strange, very different than it remembers the night before, I look at him without finding a trace of Sunggyu place.

Sunggyu woke up before Myungsoo in a place that already knew, his old home where he was born, grew up and where he learned his true nature fell in love, kill the person he loved and lost his master Lee Joon. Enter a cottage finding a toddler.

Woohyun ah, are you alive? Glad you're okay ... Sunggyu shed tears, he bent up to the little boy and hugged him while crying harder. He left the cabin carrying the little hand, saw Myungsoo Sunggyu go in company

Sunggyu! The truth is, none of this is real! Everything is an illusion! Myungsoo flew several feet after a sudden gust of air revealing a mysterious and beautiful woman. The redhead was where Myungsoo was, the child is raised with some difficulty, his body ached.

Sunggyu turn where the woman is standing. She is, Kim Taeyeon, to blame for all my pains. Myungsoo looked at the strange woman who maintained a mocking laugh.

Myungsoo, the redhead talking about, do you trust me? To which the other nodded. Well, I'll take care of it, for any reason try to do something, she could kill you right away, this is my war, please, please be safe.

And he did. The little boy who was Nam Woohyun vanished.

You have become more powerful, is that guy with you are? The woman asked.

Taeyeon Stay away, do not you dare damage!

If you want to protect you must come with me, join me and together we will lead our kind.

Never, you're a killer, I'll take care of making you pay for all your crimes.

You are, too. I already you forgot you killed your own boyfriend?

Shut up! I hate myself for who I am.

Enough talk! It's time to fight ...

Sunggyu throw a blow to his opponent, Taeyeon disappeared before the boy revolve completely, the woman hit him hard shot him down. He was beaten twice on both cheeks.

Sunggyu understand, when you grow your power makes you, forget the past. Taeyeon was placed above the redhead. Leave everything and join my clan, you're part of me.

Damn liar, I'm not like you, I ... I have feelings able to feel love for another person, capable of love.

You've fallen for this guy, right? S dragging our world has no chance, it is a mere mortal, a human disgusting.

Do not tell me to do evil witch! It gripping book Taeyeon and achievement hitting on her beautiful face.

Then I get what I want by crook! A strong wind threw a Sunggyu far perfect opportunity to Taeyeon. Myungsoo not stand to see Sunggyu being beaten and charged against the vampire, angry and offended woman vamp I take the neck choking the poor boy.

Myungsoo!

Taeyeon throw the dead body of a child in a pond nearby. Sunggyu rescued him.

Myungsoo!Myungsoo! There was no answer.Myungsoo!

I'll kill evil witch! He took his sword completely enraged, release your true nature. His eyes flashed with anger changing to a scarlet red color, was running through his veins adrenaline, so new and recharged. Cast out an evil and dark energy.

It feels so good ... Taeyeon did not see it coming and all the fury of red was given to her.

Hit me, release your power!

I'm going to kill Kim Taeyeon!

You're not going to kill the woman who gave you life, I am your mother, "son"

No, you're not my mother, she died a long time ago, do not lie waste.

Blood unites us, your father stolen from me, so kill him. I the great Lilith, is my real name, I have been through many generations of human life. You are special, my only son, whom I recognize, though your father was a vampire was weak, hid the real you and made you live a normal life as a human.

You're not my mother!

I am! You have more brothers, you were always special, which I want to be strong, as strong as me, the one that I recognize as my son and not as slag. Now, do you dare to kill your own mother?

Sunggyu nail his sword in the heart of Taeyeon (Lilith actually) through it completely. I said, you're not my mother ... she died long ago ...

You're just like me, son ... The great Lilith who has ruled for the same species from antiquity found its end. Evaporated leaving ashes that were lost in the cold wind.

Myungsoo awoke with severe pain throughout his body, he saw the familiar figure. Sunggyu ... muttered heavily. The redhead was wrapped in black ashes as she screamed so loud wanting to ease their pain. He joined again came to the second man, this I look with deep sadness in his small eyes.

Myungsoo ... I killed my own mother ... in the end ... I'm like her ...

No, you're different, because you have feelings, you're special, like a human, like me.

From now on we go our separate ways. Risking your life once and if you stay by my side never have peace, will only be war and much bloodshed. You deserve a bright, light-filled future, if you stay with me all will be dark, like a tunnel that has no end.

I want to stay by your side, if I stay by your side as now I will be safe, well, I feel something inexplicable about you, like we were meant to stay together forever, Sunggyu, I ... fell in love with you ...

Sunggyu smiled sweetly, placed a kiss on the forehead of grateful less than those words. Thank you for loving Myungsoo. I take the boy with both hands, a shiver ran through the body of Myungsoo feeling the coldness of Sunggyu latter feeling the warmth of Myungsoo.

It feels so good to touch, your smell so nice, sweet and fresh smell, your blood so tempting ... Detour his gaze to the boy's neck and his fangs sack revealing their nature, scarlet red eyes, cocked his head Myungsoo allowing access for the food source vampire boy. Sunggyu was allowed to come digging his fangs tasting blood, it was painful for the child. After his bloodlust zacear the redhead said the following.

You and I together, it sounds wonderful ...

 

 

 

Myungsoo woke up in a room with just a little clarity, wearing new clothes, it was the police station.

What am I doing here?

Can not remember? A man apparently and his uniform is police responded.

No, Where am I?

We found outside the station. Scape home when he found his dead father claiming that they also wanted to kill you. His father was killed the officer Jung Min who lost his brother in the war, apparently mad but was treated with drugs that night and the lack of medicines in a shooting attack rage against his father, died next to a heart attack.

Myungsoo try to process the information in your mind, the last thing he remembers is Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu ...

Now tell us, what is the fate of Kim Sunggyu? He was seen with you.

Myungsoo smiled. He is on the street cleaning the scum of this world. After his statement was declared with mental disorder, locked in a psychiatric hospital and where he claims awaiting the arrival of her soulmate.

Three months later ....

Myungsoo seeing awoke lying on a big ledge, it was a church.

Order to wake Sleeping Beauty, an unfamiliar voice said sarcastically.

Who are you?

I am the devil, I am Joinmin, better known as Cain from the beginning of time. Do not panic, soon arrived.

 Here I am! Sunggyu appeared from nowhere.

Are welcome to this holy shrine! Kim Sunggyu, my beautiful fiance!

Myungsoo opened his mouth goes by the impact shock. When I can pronounce a word hesitate. What did you say ...?

The redhead ignored the words of his opponent. I do not know who you are, I do not know you, do not talk nonsense.

I met your mother the big Lilith, she was my sensei, helping me develop my powers, when you were born made a pact in which we committed to continue to maintain the pure blood of our species, this man is no match for me, you're Kim Sunggyu mine. The man pulled a dagger through it on the chest of Myungsoo, Sunggyu treatment of a coup but this one domino to instantly whispering words nasty redhead ears.

Kim Sunggyu you will be mine ... You belong to me since you were born ... the blood unites us, even if I have to kill you I'll do it if you reveal yourself to come to my side .... I love you Gyu ... Joinmin disappeared.

Sunggyu ... Myungsoo could barely pronounce words. It was bleeding slowly. I do not want to die, but not before being with you ... I love you ... I love you Kim Sunggyu ...

There is a way to save, but do not want the same kind of life for you.

I do not care if I'm with you, if you want everything and accept whatever ...

The redhead was torn between letting die the love of your life or condemn to eternal life wandering from place to place, taking refuge from time to time to avoid the dangers.

Please Sunggyu ... I want to be with you forever ... no matter what ...

It was the limit of vampire boy I win her heart again. Tomo hands and kissed the child with love and passion, Myungsoo use his remaining forces attracting the redhead avoid leaving no space between them. Sunggyu bit her lower lips making them bleed, bit his own lips making them bleed, kiss last again proving the delicious taste of blood Myungsoo mixing with it. He joined with his own sharp nail as a weapon made a cut on his left wrist in his hand, I leave to drain their direct blood in the mouth of the child who waited anxious and nervous.

Myungsoo drank the blood of the red fill. It is so painful ... It started to feel a lot of pain and spasms, he was transformed into a being of darkness. This is the life I chose for me ...

Sunggyu Myungsoo hug tightly preventing got hurt himself because of the transformation. Once done, no turning back ...

 

 


Do you regret choosing this path? Sunggyu questioned the child after having a nightmare where Myungsoo screamed that she hated him. You will live almost always in the dark, my enemies are now your enemies, Thunder, leader of the werewolves and this new being Cain / Joinmin who wants to possess.

I've never done. Sunggyu I love you for all eternity ... always together and united. I encantas Kim Sunggyu, I say with all sincerity. I love you with all my heart ...

Sunggyu sighed and smiled at the words of his now lover. Myungsoo Thanks for making me feel special and loved. I love you Myung-sshi ...

Gyu-sshi, Could you be less wild in privacy? I have marks all over my body. Myungsoo joke redhead causing laughter.

It's in my nature to love. They both laughed. It's bedtime baby. The greatest indicated what Myungsoo offer to the best of their smiles snuggling as close as possible to the chest of her lover.

Goodnight my Gyu-sshi. I love you.

Goodnight my Myung-sshi, I love you too. Tonight until the next would take a rest well deserved.

 

 

Everything in life is not sweet, has its beautiful, nice and enjoying the mutual love that you have two people or more times, but life has a bitter and sad side that reveals the cruelty of people. Myungsoo suffered much to lose his father, his only family, but found love in Sunggyu, a vampire from birth. His transfer barriers love beyond death. Sunggyu after a long time again to be in love, this time to fight against whoever needed for never losing the person you love most as it was in his past life where Nam Woohyun was killed by the same revealing its nature. This time no errors for the first time is happy to be who he is. Still have to fight their enemies Thunder and Joinmin, but Myungsoo beside the back completely renovated. Both have to find a new source of food to survive today, where people have stopped believing in mystical and mysterious creatures, making your life easier. But for now enjoy their love to the end of time.

 

 

Who said that the life of a vampire is easier and when he falls in love with a mere mortal?