001

Vampire night

I do not have much to say, just love this story.

 

 

Sunggyu good work, you have to rest we will take care of cleaning everything.

Thanks Onew, make sure you do it right.

Onew he is not a vampire, he is a human, Sunggyu was wrong and killed a human.

Impossible, Sunggyu never wrong! Onew cry to defend his defend. Remember that he is older than us all together.

Vampires may look human but never be like them because they have no soul. Sunggyu exclaimed and disappeared instantly.

Onew, do not be carried away by their lies, I was wrong.

Head! It has to do this. Onew Jonghyun and his companion were introduced to the crime scene revealing a monster.

I told Jonghyun, Sunggyu never wrong.

 

 

Dad, I never do if you prefer your work to me I'm your son!

I told you Myungsoo, we are in a war where many people may die!

That's your war not mine! Myungsoo car under ignoring the screams of his father who called him by name.

----------------------

 

 


Great guys days, today we have a new transfer student. Please come and show up. Seeing no response from the boy's teacher took responsibility.

Well guys. He is Kim Sunggyu and is very quiet, despite having a Korean surname he is Japanese, I can not give more information because I do not know, now you can take a seat. The red-haired boy nodded and sat in the corner near the window.

Sunggyu, Professor call. How can you solve the problem that I wrote on the blackboard?

Forget teacher, if the Japanese do not think you understand. How a Japanese allowed at this institution? We are at war and may be an infiltrator. The boys began to argue diverting the focus of classes. Myungsoo watch the boy who kept his head down without saying a word.

Enough! Professor cry altered. Respect your partner.

If I teacher. Myungsoo interrupted his speech. I will solve the problem.

2 boys glared at Myungsoo with a glare.

 

 

Myungsoo! Cry kendo teacher.

If teacher. The boy replied.

You're delaying the whole class by the way you are, so you'd stay to train by yourself late.

If I teacher, I will help you.

I, too, be the referee. Two guys tweeted.

I think good guys idea.

I prefer to train alone. Myungsoo exclaimed but was not heard.

You do what I say Myungsoo. I'm going guys, have fun. That said coach left.

 

 


Sunggyu was in the midst of darkness through the files of two boys. When I look both ran towards the hall Kendo.

What do guys? Why have a real sword? Myungsoo was confused.

We want to help you be better Myungsoo. Both boys laughed in complicity and attacked Myungsoo who instinctively try to protect themselves, while holding a weapon of wood was cut by swords of truth, was trapped. Sunggyu entered Myungsoo taking the arm and took him out of the place.

Get out of here and never come back, run for your life. It was all I hear Myungsoo before seeing enter the redhead in the hall Kendo. I try to login but Sunggyu had placed a thick wood to block the entrance.

Myungsoo bent down and saw through the crack in the top and one Japanese mysterious boy was fighting his companions, took out a katana and mutilate their peers. Terror gripped him as he got up to run the place.
-----------------------

 

 


Myungsoo came to the base with his father Sergeant Kim Hyun Joon and to the surprise of both strange men in black dress had already reviewed the crime scene. Myungsoo came running directly into the living kendo finding nothing. Everything was perfectly clean after his father entered in the company's official Park Jung Min.

I swear Dad, I watched as my companions were killed here! Myungsoo ran from one side to another trying to find evidence to prove that what he said was not a hallucination.

Jung Min, find out who these men are, everything you can and inform me anything. The official Kim gave his order. Jung Min came immediately to do their jobs.

Calm down son, and give me more information about this thy fellow Sunggyu.

Myungsoo was deep in thought suddenly found a bloodstain on a barely visible to the human eye corner put his hand over the spot and called his father.

It's fresh blood!

 

 

Who are you and who's in charge? The sergeant Kim questioned two men who had been at the scene before them.

We are of the CIA, showed his credentials. We were called to take care of everything.

This is my base!They should notify me before! The official Jung Min came to report that he had found nothing wrong with the history of those men.

Go Sergeant Kim, we do our job, if we can we checked out.

I watched as my fellow murderer Sunggyu, Where is he?

¿Sunggyu? I do not know Onew exclaimed. What about your Jonghyun?

Nor. No offense but I think your child needs to go to a psychiatrist. That said strange men dressed in black left the navy base with all its equipment.
------------------------...