002

Vampire night

I'll try to update as soon as possible, unfortunately I will be away for a while, but not before finishing my fics

 

I saw everything Dad, why do not believe me?

Myungsoo Enough! I have unfinished business. Forget everything, we could not find anything.

The sergeant Kim locked himself in his office. Myungsoo saw the keys to a vehicle Navy, took the keys and went home to his teacher. She followed him to a seedy club and sat on one side of his superior.

Why not tell the truth teacher? Myungsoo questioned his superior. Why he lied to my father? They wanted to kill me why you leave me, you know everything.

Do you think that everything revolves around you just because your father is a superior navy? Nothing is what you think, not coming for you. He signaled and the lowest pair turned to see how people of that club were transformed into werewolves. Meanwhile a thin man with pale skin was located on top of observing a special place in the building.

Myungsoo was terrified and ran for his life, those beasts chasing him including his teacher who also turned into one of them. Accelerated the pace and threw things at random to avoid danger. Everything would end when I was trapped in a dead end and beasts were upon him, he covered his head with both hands and closed his eyes expecting the worst.

Damn, this is the end, I will die .... The pain never came and heard unsheathing a sword, he opened his eyes slowly to look at Kim Sunggyu.

Are you okay? The pale boy wonder.

Yes, I think.

Stepmom I'll protect you. The redhead said firmly.

Werewolves began to attack but the redhead's mutilated with the edge of his sword protecting Myungsoo while avoiding hurt him.

Who is he really? Their power is supernatural ... One slip and a beast took his arm ready to kill him.

Ah .... Sunggyu! And the other guy in a blink of an eye had killed the beast. Led him to a pipe breaking one with his sword to confuse the enemy and put to Myungsoo under a basket for your safety.

Stay here and be quiet. Soon came the werewolves. Myungsoo observed dare a small hole the way the redhead killed without mercy to their enemies, was so focused on Sunggyu not realized that a werewolf was aware of its existence, I lift the basket and Myungsoo gave a great scream. The redhead came to his help killing the beast, apparently it was all over.

Go away, is a Myungsoo order. The dark-haired boy ran but was taken aback by his flute teacher had a horrifying and frightening aspect. Myungsoo screamed again but Sunggyu had already noticed the presence of the enemy. He followed the wolf until I can reach the battle began, the battle was short killing the werewolf.

Are you one of them? Myungsoo dared ask afraid to hear the answer to his companion.I'm not a monster and if you want your father alive you'd better warn you to stay away from us and do nothing, really kills and can be terrifying.

-------------------------

 

 

 

Sergeant Kim achieved steal the weapons of those strange men besides also investigated and the government is not in it, someone else is behind all this.

I knew they were lying. He opened his briefcase and took one of the guns. Are reamente weapons? Seem strange ...

There really are no weapons, I send it to a lab to give us your diagnosis.

Hello Sergeant Kim, official Park, apparently have something that belongs to me.

What are you home? They have authorized anything.

Relax, I've come to deliver a Sunggyu. He is staying at the Phoenix Hotel in Busan, room # 202.

I could repeat it again, was very fast.

For official course, pulled out a syringe and injected to the poor man. The sergeant Kim shot giving death but Jonghyun acts quickly and shot against him.

I told Sergeant Kim, neither you nor anyone know the real reason ever.

 Dad! Arrive!

Jonghyun hid and hear the screams of his father who warned him of danger, hid and when he saw pass the figure of a man in black clothes not hesitate to attack him with a wooden sword, struck his head many times, he went to his father was and cry.

Daddy Do not die, do not die ...

Myungsoo I love you, I love you son, you gotta get out of here ... soon ...

Dad! Do Not! Recalling the words of his father took a note with the following contents.

 

Kim Sunggyu
Hotel Phoenix
Room # 202

 

 

Sunggyu drank the blood courtesy of Onew, I hear frantic banging on your door, it was almost dark except for a red light that lit room.  Before opening sniff the aroma and ushered the intruder.

Sunggyu, killed my father and me want to do the same! Myungsoo reflected the fear on his face.

I knew that blind happen, that's why I warned you to stay away your father as if nothing had happened. Sunggyu was concerned about the child while talking about what would happen after this event. A sniper aimed at the lowest waiting for the order of his superior.

Lord, the boy meets Kim Sunggyu, wine and looking for help.

What do you expect? Shoot, that guy almost killed me. It was the order of the man across the line. The sniper began its work, assassinate Kim Myungsoo, would not be easy Sunggyu notice myself and in less than a second was shot down leaving Myungsoo rolling from side to side avoiding bullets and wrapping his body the boy. A security guard realized what happened calling his superior.

I'm on my way! In minutes Onew was inside the hotel, gave the order to stop everything and went to Sunggyu, I do not get very far Sunggyu already came with Myungsoo.

Are you Gyu well?

I wanted to kill him and would not allow. The vampire boy replied.

Jonghyun arrived minutes later and pointed to hidden behind Sunggyu boy pointed his gun ready to commit another murder, step aside Onew ignoring it. This guy has to die, has seen and knows a lot.

No, he is innocent. This time spent Onew Jonghyun aside ignoring too. Come on guys, let's get out of this place.

You have softened Onew, remember what our mission. If the old man hears you will regret.

If the old man learns that you'll be in trouble you, instead of covering everything tarnish.

Onew Jonghyun pointed to. If you kill hyung aid.

You're not capable of doing, never jalarías the trigger. Onew was wrong, Jonghyun shot against killing him. Sunggyu was so enraged that one motion had Jonghyun at his mercy, he took his sword, which always leads hanging on his back and mutilate Jonghyun. Myungsoo looked with horror but remained in the same place

Onew, sorry. The redhead had a semblance of sadness in his small eyes however I shed no tears.
----------------------------

 

 

My lady we have located in the Phoenix Hotel, Room # 202, please let me handle it.

You still will you hold a grudge for what you did? The woman gave a smile.

What I never did I forget and have to pay for this, man sunglasses he wore revealing a huge scar on his left eye cavity off. My lady, do you want it dead or alive?

Live but if disclosed know what to do.

Thank you my lady and the man disappeared.

If you can kill Sugho ...

 

 

Myungsoo and the redhead will board a vehicle belonging to the marina. The night was coming and had to take refuge away from the city to stay safe.

Stop the car, I'll go down and you must go.

Soon we reach the cabins, we'll be safe. The lowest ignore the words of another man.

If you stay with me your life will be in danger always, we go our separate ways.

Will not do it, we're in this together, I will fight by your side in this war.

It's my war and will fight alone! The redhead exalted.

Because discussion and felt no fatigue Sunggyu felt the presence of his enemy and attacked them without regret this.

Ah! The child cry.

Follow!Myungsoo not stop!I know you, Sugho!

The vampire let you see the driver's side, broke the glass and tried to take with the pilot, Sunggyu pulled to Myungsoo failing Sugho in his attempt hit the windshield and full visibility was lost, Myungsoo lost control leaving adrift leaving the pickup head stuck between two narrow hills.

Stay inside! Sunggyu ordered the child who obeyed. The redhead came out to face his enemy.

Here I Sugho! Come get me if you can. And out of nowhere appeared enraged man waged a great battle.

Come with me by hook or by crook!

Sugho shame, will have to be the hard way.

My lady wants you dead or alive, will be happy to do the latter.

Myungsoo wanted to help. I am a mere mortal ... How I can help without being a nuisance? He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt the truck moving, Sugho looked at him with a smirk on his lips, he broke the belt causing the fall guy if not before grasping the truck window. Cry when I look if attacked again Sugho not open chance to survive and he did. Sunggyu came to his aid hitting Sugho resulting vacuum while achieving Myungsoo take your hand urging him to rise and be safe in the van. Just when you thought everything was finished Sugho appeared showing his wings and attacking again the redhead.

Sunggyu! The child cry when Sugho achievement hurt the redhead. I take the sword and the boy accent. Finish him!

He did not need to be told twice, Sunggyu unsheathed his sword making cuts on his enemy, when it seemed to be the end of Sugho out his secret weapon firing the redhead, bullets embedded in the abdomen of the boy who stopped for a moment to touch his wounds, angered more revealing their new powers.

You have become strong like me. Sugho utter feeling the sword through his chest and smoke evaporated. The redhead reveal its hidden powers, just a little, sack truck with Myungsoo on board.

Back to manage Myung ...

 

 

You broke the pact when they left that boy killed our leader, is one of their own. A man attacked with great anger.

Dear Thunder I could care less what his kind think, you werewolves are not considered strong enemies need us ...

Beautiful Taeyeon you started this, the peace deal is broken, from now again be the old days, wolves against vampires.

They are not opponents for me or my kind, if you want war, war will.

If a vampire were to cross our path Taeyeon find beautiful death.

If a werewolf gets our way and know the real hell and a gruesome death ...

 

 

Thanks for reading my story :)