Awaking

Unavoidable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

The capsules are set to open five years before the ship is set to land back on Earth. They have five years to study and prepare for the landing. The ship was far more advanced for its time. It was divided into branches for each country. Each branch has a seed storage, a lab, ketchen, medical room and one room for each of tributes.  

 

The ship’s inside had gravity applied interior. This keeps everything inside from floating and keeps them in place. Each person has rooms that were made to their preferences.

 

Every branch is powered by a solar panel. It is the biggest spacecraft ever made. No one believed it would even make it into space; not even its creators even so they had no other options. It’s been 9,995 years Park Shin Hye and Kim Soo Hyun are now waking up.

 

Park Shin Hye POV:

 

I open my eyes after 9, 995 years of sleeping. The first thing I see are lights flickering. I step out of my capsule and exit my room. I look out the window to see how Earth has changed but some else caught my attention half of the ship was gone. I start to panic. what happened?? How?? and what about the others? I look around but I only saw one more room at the edge to the hallway. I walk in and I see that the capsule hasn’t been opened.

 

I hear banging on the glass. Kim Soo Hyun…. I go to the operator and try to override the system but I have never seen this type of programming. I look back at him and he is starting to lose air. Come on…… just a little faster. There! The capsule op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter