Chapter 4

Unavoidable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye’s POV:

 

“No………..NO!!!!!!!!!!” I head towards the exit but there were more of them. What’s happening? Humans feeding on humans. I tried to talk to them but they wouldn’t listen. It’s almost like they’re deaf or something.

 

“Get away from me!” I run and run. I got to the exit and see two men in black with guns.

 

“Park Shin Hye-issh? Are you Biotech engineer Park Shin Hye?”

 

“Ah… Yes, but we have get out of here they’re right behind me.” The two pushed me behind them and started shooting. One of them grabbed me by my elbow.

 

“Sir… we have her…...yes……..yes...yes...yes sir…” He was talking to an ear piece.

 

“Ok what the hell is going on? What are does?” I try to look for answers but they wouldn’t give me some. Then……….

 

BANG!!!! The car we were in flipped and those things were walking towards me. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I open my eyes. Ha………… I wake up to Kim Soo Hyun shaking me back and forth.

 

“Hey are you ok?”

 

“Ha….. yeah I’m fine….”

 

“I woke up to you screaming. What was that dream about?”

 

“It was when they were recruiting me for this mission.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter