Noxtribus

Unavoidable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

 

We’ve decided to call the species we found “Noxtribus”. Nox coming from the latin word for night and tribu the french word for tribe.

 

It’s been a week since we’ve started to observe the Noxtribus they come from every direction but stop at the same location.

 

The place we first saw the first one. Whats odd is that they all go there but one by one we’ve noticed they’d suddenly fall off the radar. One by one they disappeared.

 

They couldn’t have all died. Shin Hye was so subserved in thought that she forgot she was talking to Soo Hyun.

 

“Hello……. Shin Hye?” How long have I been taking to myself. H’s mouth curves up to a small smile while he watches how oblivious she was of him.

 

He flicks her forehead, flicking her back to reality.

 

“Ouch! What was that for.” She rubs her forehead to ease the stinging of it.

 

“That’s what you serve. All lost in thought leaving talking to myself.” He uses his holds her face with his palm and rubs the red spot on her forehead left behind his forefinger with his thumb. “So what were you think about?”

 

“I trying to figure out how they keep disappearing without a trace. They couldn’t have just all died one by one could they?”

 

“Well it’s certainly unusual but it’s not impossible. It could be an outbreak of a disease one by one getting sick and soon enough a whole country is affected.” His thought goes back to what happen 9,995 years ago but what feels like yesterday.

 

“That is possible but why would they all go back to the same place that might have been the cause of all of them dying? It just doesn’t add up.”

 

“Well we can’t really rul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter